Chapter Nineteen

Erik POV

"What are you doing here?" I heard T asked Captain America.

"That will be because of me." I said coming up behind Captain. They all turned to look at me.

"What? Why?" He asked looking back and forward between me and Cap.

"Because I had a feeling that something was about to go left, so I called them up to help just in case. And I was right." I said.

"Elizabeth!" He shouted as his eyebrows shot up in realization. He took off running in a direction, leaving me, cap, and black widow.

"These men are very aggressive. Have your mother taught you any manners!" She said as she round house kicked one of them, sending them out the window across from the door to the throne room.

"I would hate to be on her bad side. To say a woman with no superpowers able to do that. Damn!" I said more to myself.

"Yeah, it's always like that with Widow. Don't ever get on her bad side." Cap said as we both stared at her, as she was repeatedly punching a man in his face.

Once she felt like it was enough, she let his slump body go, turning to us with heavy breaths. We stared at her with slight fear of what she might do. "What?" She asked, through pants.

We shook our head 'nothing'. "Well let's get the rest of them out of her." Cap said changing the subject. I nodded in agreement, starting in our way back out the castle to handle the rest of the men.

As soon as I was about to walk out the castle door. I heard a loud piercing scream. I turned in the direction of it and started on my way to find out where it was coming from. The voice got louder as the closer I got. I came to a wall, that had a cut of shaped like a door.

Regular eyes won't be able to see it, but my eyes spotted it as soon as I came up to it. It's because on my missions a lot of people I hunt down hide in underground or inside the walls, and there's a trap door.

I quickly felt around for the brick that was suppose to be the button. After a minute I found, rushing down the stairs to hear that the voice belong to Elizabeth.

"Get off of me!" I heard her scream again making me move faster. Once I came to the underground room they were in I stopped in my track at what I saw.

Elizabeth tied to a old Royal English bed, that had red sheets on it. Vladick was circling around the bed looking at her naked body. He had his back to m, so I took that as my opportunity. I punched him in the back of his head making him go limp. He wasn't dead, I was gone let T deal with his ass.

I hurried to Eli to untie her. She was crying hard. "I failed everybody. I got them all hurt. Even Nikia. It all my fault." She sobbed. I was going to say anything being that I was gon let T comfort his girl.

And right on time T came rushing into the room. He stopped for a moment taking in the scene. Until his eyes fell on Elizabeth with a sheet wrapped around her. He hurried to her side as I stepped out of his way. I looked to Vladick, to see he was coming to.

"What happened?" T asked.

"This pussy ass nigga, tried to rape Eli. Had her tied to the bed like some BDSM shit. This ain't Fifty Shades Of Grey!" I yelled kicking him in the stomach as she tried to get up, sending him back down on the ground.

"Erik comfort Elizabeth for me." T said making me turn to him with my eyebrows knitted together, wondering why he wanted me to do that.

But when I saw the look in his eye, I backed away knowing that this was about to get messy. T'Challa was all about 'kill only if it's a last resort' shit, but the way T was looking killing was about to be the first resort.

"You touched something that belonged to me, and you had my best friend killed. You got my friends hurt." T started as he walked deadly slow to Vladick. Vladick looked up at T with fear etched on his face. "Don't fear me now. You didn't have that look on your face when you called us monkeys. Were you?" T asked rhetorically.

T was now standing right in front of a kneeling Vladick. T then pulled his hand back making the claws in his suit appeared. "If this sends me to hell, keep my spot warm for me." T said before slash the dude across his neck and face.

T'Challa didn't stare at the body, he turned around walking to me and Elizabeth. Picking her up bridal style and making his way out. I looked down at Vladick seeing that he was laying in his own blood from his throat. I shook my head, walking out behind T, not believing that he just did that. I thought he was going to get me to do it, but then again when you look at the bigger picture, Vladick did have Nikia killed and almost raped Eli.

When we made it outside. T gave the 4 avengers a quick hello before continuing on his was to the jet.

"What's wrong with him." Falcon asked, me, Cap, Widow, and Tony looked at him like he was plain retarded.

"You're not the brightest one on the team, are you?" I asked, making everyone chuckle except for Falcon.

"So y'all just gon laugh at his joke about me. I thought I was a teammate? I thought y'all would have my back?" He asked, as Widow kept laughing. He then took his wings out and gave swing them, creating a powerful wind, only knocking Widow back.

She rolled for a bit, before she flipped to her feet, and started haul assing towards Falcon. With the look of death on her face. "Your going to pay for that."

"Run. Don't try to explain to her. Just run. Use your wings and fly as high as you can out of her reach. Cause she about to bust yo ass, and break ya wings. Along with the bone in your arms." I said as he frantically nodded his head, and started flying up.

Widow looked up to him. "You might want to live up there because when I get my hands on you! I'm breaking your wings and arms! You will be no use to this team anymore!" She yelled cupping her mouth, so he could hear her.

Dat's cold

————————————————————————————————

Hey my lovelies, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

The Avengers in the MM.

Excuse any mistakes.

Love you

😘😘😘