Chapter Twenty-five

Elizabeth POV

I have been in my room for some time now...thinking. I can't believe the man who I called my best friend... My brother would go and do this.

He could have came and talked to me, told me how he was feeling. I wouldn't be able to return the feeling but we could have still sort something out. But he had to go and kill Nikia. I can't help but think did he just used her to make me jealous?  Did he kill her to get under T'Challa skin?

The answers where obvious but I still can't help but ask myself. I wish he didnt go on a rampage like that because I'm missing my best friend. Beside O'koye, he was that person that would listen when I need to rant about my day and this day has been stressful.

T'Challa has been really busy with the elders. They really don't like me know since they think I'm the reason Nikia is dead. Especially her dad.

I tried to explain to him what happen but he is too stubborn to listen. I'm such an outsider to him that he won't believe a word I say. All he does is gaze upon me with disgust.

They are starting to make T'Challa choose between me and them. T'Challa is trying to compromise but the don't want to here it. It's either I have to leave or T'Challa have to step down from the throne.

I have been thinking that it's best I leave. I know T'Challa won't step down but he also won't let me leave and I don't want him to have to choose between me, an outsider, and his country. It just doesn't seem fair.

I was so trapped in my thoughts that I didn't hear T'Challa walk in or even knock on the door. Until he came up behind me.

"I can hear the gears grinding in your head down the hall." He said, whispering in my ear as he hurried his chocolate brown into my neck.

"I just have a lot on my mind." I replied, still gazing at the view of the sun setting creating a purple, pink, and orange hue.

"A penny for your thoughts." He said, turning me around to face him.

I don't know what it was but when I looked into his warm dark brown eyes, my vision started to get blurry from the tears welling up.

"All I want to know us why." I croaked out,  as he pulled my head into his broad chest by my neck.

"We all have the same question and we all know the answer. It's okay, Elizabeth. I'm here for you just like O'koye." He said trying to reassure me, but it wasn't working. Not even a little bit.

"What about the elders?! They hate me! They want to me to leave Wakanda! They  want me to leave you! They want you to choose between me and them!" I said, starting to become hysterical. This whole situation started to take a tole on me. I was breaking down in the worst way possible.

This wasn't fair at all. What did I do wrong? Somebody please tell me so I can try and fix it.

T'Challa was about to say something, but was cut of by a large bomb like sound making the palace shake. T'Challa and I took off to where the sound was coming from.

We made it to the throne/meeting room, where there were helicopters shooting at the force field around Wakanda.

They were doing every thing in there power to get in. But nothing was working, until all of a sudden the force field came down. Allowing the helicopters to flood in like a swarm of bugs.

"Who took down the force field?!" T'Challa yelled behind him.

"I did!" A rough but familiar voice shouted through the room. I snapped around at a neck breaking speed to see none other than Arno.

"Arno? Why are you doing this?" I asked, as tears made a wet trail down my cheeks.

"I have been by your side longer than him. I've followed you loyal through your transition of becoming queen. I was there for you when nobody took you serious. And you choice him! I LOVED YOU FIRST DAMMIT! I DERSERVE YOU NOT HIM! YOU'VE ONLY KNOWN THIS MAN FOR WHAT?! FOUR MONTHS NOW! IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE ME, NOT HIM!" He shouted, taking a step closer. Once he got too close for comfort T'Challa stepped in front of me, shielding me with his body.

He didn't have his necklace, that activated his panther suit, on. So I was scared for him, he may can defend himself without it but with it he would be able to not get cut by Arno's hidden blade. And Arno is kinda fast.

"T'Challa, please don't do this. You don't have your suit. You can get really hurt." I said trying to convince him to step down from this battle that was about to take place.

"Let him be, Elizabeth. If he wants to die so bad then I would be happy to grant his wish." He said, as a very sinister smirk appeared on his face.

"Arno please don't do this. This is not you. Where is that sweet, fun, loving Arno? Who was always a jokester?" I questioned as I begged him with my eyes not to do this.

I have complete faith in T'Challa, but I know once he throws the first blow all compromising with him will go out the window. I would no longer be able to be friends with him. I can't be friends with someone who won't get it through there head that they shouldn't do this. And I won't let any harm come to T'Challa. I will kill anybody who lays a finger on him.

Arno started throwing the first blows, but T'Challa was dodging them with ease, as he send blows right back. Arno was losing energy due to the raging blows he tried to land on T'Challa. T'Challa was using his own anger against him.

"She was suppose to be mine!" Arno shouted as she swung his fist to T'Challa's jaw but he moved before it can make impact.

"She's mine, now." T'Challa shot back, making Arno yell out in rage.

Arno stopped swinging and the ed towards me. The look on his eyes could make the strongest man blood run cold. Every thing started moving in slow motion, as Arno started running full speed towards me.

T'Challa was trying to get to me before him, but he was too late.

"IF I CAN'T HAVE HER THEN NO ONE CAN!" He hollered before I felt a cold melt be dragged harshly across my throat, slicing the my skin open.

I felt my hot blood gush out, as the air in my lungs evaporated. All I could hear was T'Challa screaming 'no', as my body dropped to the floor.

Everything went dark as I took my last breath.

I love you, T'Challa

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey my lovelies. I know I have been gone for a very long time, but my sickness had got a lot worse to where I had to go to the hospital.

I was under some test for a while, and it was just the flu, but it was very aggressive.

Sorry that I have deprived you of this story, but I'm back and feeling a little better.

Excuse any mistakes.

Love you

😘😘😘