6 | real life/instagram

~Alicia's POV~

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on my door "what the fuck" I whispered leaning over and checking my phone to see it was 7:01 in the morning. I got up and walked downstairs only for the knocking to become louder "I'm coming!" I yelled annoyed. I walked to the front door and opened it to see Zion holding a crying Natalie.

"what did you do to my child?" I asked taking her from Zion as he laughed she stopped crying and started sucking on her thumb as I held her. "she wouldn't stop crying and every time Michelle would pick her up she would cry for you" he said as I smiled. "that's my girl" I said to Natalie but loud enough so Zion would hear me.

He laughed and I looked over to his car where I saw Michelle sitting in the passenger seat staring at me hard core. "Well tell Michelle I said hi" I said looking back over at Zion "yeah she's actually kind of mad at you at the moment" he said awkwardly.

"why I don't talk to that bitch" I said with an attitude "I don't know she just doesn't like you" he said as I rolled my eyes. "whatever I'll see you later Z" I said as he sighed "okay bye Alicia" he said as I backed into the house. I shut the door and walked upstairs and put Natalie to bed.

@alicia_love: I love it when girls are jealous of me 💛☺️📷:@thealexyscruz

📷:@thealexyscruz

Liked by thealexyscruz, zionkuwonu and 958,397 others
958,399 likes

@thealexyscruz: OKAY WIFE LOOKING GOOD 😍😍😍

@alicia_love: thanks wife 😩 @thealexyscruz

@zionkuwonu: okay Alicia serving looks

@edwinhonoret: wow Alicia

@brandon_arreaga: the hottest baby mama out here

@alicia_love: you already know 😂 @brandon_arreaga

@austinporter: you look good for having a kid tbh

@alicia_love: thanks? @austinporter

@therealnickmara: you have nice feet

@alicia_love: foot fetish? 😂@therealnickmara

@michelleaudrey: trust me no one is jealous of you 🙄

@thealexyscruz: and no one is jealous of you @michelleaudrey