19 | real life

There was a knock at the door and I stood up off the couch and walked to the door. I opened it and saw Zion standing there in black joggers and a black t shirt. "Hey get Natalie we're going to the store" he said smiling at me. "what I'm in pjamas" I said looking down at my leggings and over sized t shirt. "okay and meet me outside" he said turning on his heel and walking to his car. I sighed as I walked to the living room to see Natalie sitting on the couch watching TV. "come on we're leaving" I said walking over to her and picking her up.

~~~~~~

When we got to the store we walked inside and Zion grabbed a cart and put Natalie in the front seat. "why are we here?" I asked as Zion turned the cart to the candy isle. "snacks for movie night tonight" he said as I smiled "okay but you're paying" I said making Zion laugh. 

"Natalie pick anything you want" Zion said picking her up and putting her on the floor. "and same with you" Zion said looking over at me. "I mean alright" I said shrugging we filled the whole cart filled with snacks, candy and pop. We walked back to the car with two carts once we filled the car we drove back to my house.

"Natalie pick a movie" Zion said as we walked into the house "okay" she said walking into the kitchen while holding her skittles. I walked into the living room with Zion as we set the bags on the coffee table. "thanks for all the food" I said taking twizzlers out the bag "no problem" Zion said sitting down on the couch. I walked over and sat down next to him and opened the twizzlers. 

"this one" Natalie said running up to Zion while holding a movie he grabbed it from her and looked at it to see it was the incredibles. "ight bet" Zion said standing up as I laughed he walked to the TV and played the movie. He turned off the lights and walked back over to me he sat down next to me as Natalie climbed onto the couch and sat on the other side of me. I leaned into Zion's chest as he put his arm around me then Natalie climbed next to me and layed down leaning into me. 

~~~~~~

We were about half an hour into the movie when a scene of the parents and Jack came up. "That's gonna be me you and Natalie for Halloween" Zion said as I looked up at him confused. "is it now?" I said while laughing "I mean of course it would be family goals to" he said as we both laughed. I smiled as I looked down at Natalie sleeping on me this is what I wanted me and Zion to finally be hanging out with Natalie like a family again.

(A/N) My brother left for the army today and I'm really sad and low key depressed and I really just don't want to do anything so Idk when the next chapter will come out