50 | real life

Today marks me and Zion's 2 year anniversary we were gonna go out tonight and he said he had a surprise for me. Austin actually asked me if he could have Natalie tonight and of course I said yes. Zion was supposed to be here at 8 and it was 7:15. Even more though we did live together he said he had to do something before we went out.

I walked upstairs to my room and changed into a black bodysuit and put a long black skirt over it. I put black sandals on and then walked into my bathroom. I did my hair and my makeup just when I was putting on lip gloss I heard the downstairs door open and close.

"Baby where are you?" Zion yelled through the house. "I'm upstairs" I said dropping my lip gloss in my makeup bag. I put my bag in the drawer and closed it then I walked out the bathroom and saw Zion walking up the stairs.

He stopped in his tracks and looked up at me "wow" he said making me smile. He walked over to me and pulled me into a hug. I pulled away and looked up at him "you ready to go?" He asked me "of course" I said walking past him.

~~~~~~

Zion pulled into a parking lot of a very tall building and I looked over at him confused. "Where are we?" I asked as he parked the car. "You'll see" he said taking his keys out the car and getting out.

"Okay?" I said getting out of the car we walked up to the building and I walked to the door. "Oh no we're not going inside" Zion said as I looked at him weird. "Then where are we going?" I asked walking over to him. "I told you you'll see" he said grabbing my hand as we walked. We walked to the back of the building and I smiled at the sight.

The building was by a lake so in the back there was a walkway with candles on the side that led to the middle of the lake. The walkway led to a gazebo that had candles around the edges and a dinner table inside of it.

"Do you like it?" Zion asked me as I turned to look at him. "Oh my god it's beautiful" I said turning to him and making him smile. I pulled him into a hug then pulled away and kissed him.

"Zion this is really amazing you didn't have to do this" I said as we started walking to the gazebo. "I know but I wanted to because I love you" He said making my heart warm. "I love you to" I said as we walked into the gazebo.

We both sat down at the table and Zion leaned underneath the table and came back up with a picnic basket. He set it on the table and opened it. "It's not the best food because it couldn't be hot so I'm sorry about that" he said pulling out sandwiches.

"I don't care just as long as I'm with you" I said as he looked up at me. "That was from a romantic movie or something" he said making me laugh.

~~~~

Once we were finished eating Zion put the basket on the floor again and looked back up at me. "I wanna tell you something" Zion said as I leaned on the table. "What?" I asked as he smiled at me "these past two years with you have been amazing and I wouldn't want to spend it with anyone else even though we do have our little fights here and there about dumb stuff" he started as I laughed a little bit. "I still love it because we always come back from it Alicia I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you" he said standing up and leaning down on one knee.

"Oh my god" I said smiling with tears swelling up in my eyes. "Alicia Marie Love will you marry me?" He asked smiling up at me. "Yes of course!" I said pulling him into a hug.

But that was all just a dream I had......

(A/N) this was the last chapter and I know you're sad and probably confused but it's cool because my friend is actually writing a second book to this and I don't wanna give too much away but when it comes out I will write a chapter about it so yeah until next time also don't forget to check out my other books