20 | real life

I was sitting on the couch watching a movie when there was a knock at the door. I grabbed my phone next to me and saw it was 9:46. I stood up and walked over to the front door I put my phone in my back pocket and opened the door to see Zion. "oh hey" I said smiling at him I leaned on the door frame and crossed my arms over my chest as Zion looked at me up and down.

 "so why are you here?" I asked as he looked back up at me "honestly" he said looking past me "I don't know I just wanted to see you" he said looking up at my face. When he said that I felt butterfly's in my stomach. "wanna come inside?" I asked moving out of the door frame he nodded and smiled and walked into the house. 

I shut the door and turned around to face Zion who was just standing there. "You know you can go into the living room, right?" I said pushing him as he smiled and turned around. We walked into the living room and he sat down on the couch I grabbed the TV remote and sat down next to him. 

"Why did you really come over?" I asked as I turned the TV on "I told you because I wanted to see you and hang out with you" he said as I smirked a little bit. I turned on some movie that was already half way through. 

I felt Zion put his arm around me I looked up at his face as he pulled me closer to him. He smiled down at me and I suddenly got the urge to kiss him. I started leaning in as he did the same thing our lips connected. He pushed me back on the couch and bit my bottom lip as I smiled. He moved to my neck and started to give me a hickey as I tugged on the end of his shirt. 

"mommy" I heard Natalie say as Zion jumped off of me and we both sat up. I looked at the stairs and saw her walking down the last one "mommy" she said again looking up at me. "why is dad here?" she asked confused "why are you up?" I asked changing the subject. "I can't sleep will you come upstairs please" she said. I looked over at Zion and he was already looking at me he nodded and I stood up "okay but only for a little bit" I said as she smiled. 

~~~~~~

I came down the stairs and saw Zion sitting on the couch sleeping. I sighed and rolled my eyes because honestly what I wanted to do was finish what we were doing if you know what I'm saying. I walked over to the closet behind the couch and opened it and grabbed a blanket I shut the closet and walked back to the couch. I put the blanket over him and walked over to the stairs I turned off the living room light and walked up the stairs. 

(A/N) aren't I problematic saying I'm not gonna post for a while but here I am LMFAOOOO but since you're here you should go follow my twitter @welphoe bc I want some more followers lmao okay peace out