13 | real life

~Alicia's POV~

I slid my second heel on and stood up to grab my phone tonight I was supposed to be going out with Jordan because it was our two month anniversiery which I know isn't a thing but we still wanted to go out. I grabbed my phone and called him as it rang I walked into the living room to see Natalie sitting on the couch watching TV. He didn't answer his phone and I walked over and sat next to Natalie as I texted him.

Jordan

Hey text me when you're on the way I want to be ready

I locked my phone as I heard someone knocking on the front door. I stood up and walked over to the door opening it to see Alexys she wanted to babysit for me tonight. I smiled at her as she smiled back "well look at you all dressed up" she said as she walked into the house.

"I know" I said doing a spin she laughed as she shut the door. "Natalie Alexys is here" I said walking into the living room with her following me. Alexys was like Natalie's not offical aunt if you get what I'm saying.

"Alexys!" she yelled climbing off the couch "hey cutie!" Alexys said as she gave her a hug. "I can come by to pick her up tomorrow morning but I'm not sure when" I said as Alexys nodded standing back up. "whenever is fine" Alexys said shrugging "okay I'll text you when I'm on my way" I said as she nodded again.

"are you ready?" she asked looking down at Natalie as she nodded smiling at her "bye baby" I said kneling down to hug Natalie. She hugged me and I pulled away "bye mommy" she said as I stood back up. They walked to the front door and I opened it for them "bye Alexys" I said waving at her "bye girl" she said as they walked down the porch.

I shut the door and walked back to the living room I sat on the couch and pulled out my phone again to see if Jordan had texted me. Which he didn't. I tried to call him again but he still didn't answer.

~~~

It was around 7 at night and Jordan was supposed to be here at 5. I called him like 20 times he didn't answer any of them and I texted him like a billion times. I sighed as I locked my phone again Jordan wouldn't ditch me so I don't know what was going on. I walked up the stairs to my room and changed into leggings and a t shirt. I walked back downstairs and decided to make myself watch a movie to make me feel better.

I woke up to the sound of knocking at the front door I sat up and checked my phone to see no notifications and it was 1 in the morning. I stood up as the knocking didn't stop I walked to the front door and opened it to see Jordan standing in the rain.

"heyyyy..." he said awkardly as I gave him a bitch face "look I know you're mad" he said putting his hands up in defense. "mad? I'm pissed! you had me sitting here forever waiting for you not even a call or a text to know if you were okay!" I yelled at him as he looked down.

"I know but I'm here now" he said as I rolled my eyes. "yeah eight hours late where even we're you?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest. "I was out with some of my friends" he said looking down at his feet. "you did not have me sitting here waiting for you while you we're out!" I said extremly pissed now.

"can I come inside I really have to talk to you" he said as I shook my head "hell no you can stay right there" I said leaning in the door frame. "well something else happened" he said looking at the ground "what?" I asked still pissed. "I saw Michelle and she was a mess and....." he said trailing off.

"what tell me now!" I yelled as he looked up at me "we we're both drunk and kind of made out" he said as I felt my heart drop to my knees. "Alicia?" Jordan said as I looked up at him with my eyes glossing up. "It was just a kiss" he said looking down. "I'm breaking up with you" I said as I shut the door. I locked it and started crying I know it was just a kiss but he still cheated on me and it still hurt.

~~~~~~

It was around 2 in the morning and I had stopped crying. I was sitting on my couch just listening to frank ocean when I heard a knock on the door.

I stood up and walked over to the door and opened it to see Zion. He looked rough probably still sad about Michelle. He had a hoodie over his dreads and his eyes were really red.

"You know it's 2 in the morning right?" I said leaning against the door frame. "Can I come inside?" He asked with his voice cracking. I nodded and moved as he walked into the house. I shut the door and locked it and turned around to face him again.

"Why are you here?" I asked confused "Alicia I lied to you" he said as I looked up at him confused. "What are you talking about?" I asked as he looked down. "Michelle didn't break up with me I broke up with her because I like someone else" he said looking down as I smiled I already knew where this was going. "Who?" I asked playing dumb "you" he said quietly and looking up at me.

I smiled and sighed "Zion I'm not sure how to feel because I'm happy you said that but I still like Jordan" I said as he looked down at his feet again. "I understand" he said as he tried to walk past me.

I grabbed his arm as he turned around to face me. "But we just broke up which means I can do what I want" I said as Zion looked away from my arm to my face. Next thing I knew he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him and kissed me.