17 | real life

~Alicia's POV~

When I got out the shower I walked into my room to see Natalie laying on my bed sleeping. I smiled and walked over to my dresser and changed.

After I changed I walked to the bathroom and did my hair and makeup. When I walked back into my room I heard the door bell go off. I walked over to my bed and picked Natalie up I walked to the door and grabbed her bag. I walked downstairs to the front door and opened it to see Tiffany and Edwin.

"Hey" I said smiling at them "hey girl" Tiffany said smiling back at me. "She's sleeping but she will wake up soon" I said as Tiffany smiled looking at her.

"Let me hold her" Tiffany said putting her hands out. I handed Natalie over to her and she smiled taking her from me. "I will be over later to pick her up" I said as they nodded. "So are you going on a date with Z?" Edwin asked as I handed over Natalie's bag.

"Honestly I'm not sure" I said as he smiled "well Zion keeps talking about it he's excited" Edwin said as I laughed. "Speaking of we better go" Tiffany said turning around to see Zion pull into the driveway.

"Bye guys" I said waving at them "bye" they both said at the same time. They walked down the porch and over to their car as Zion walked over to the door.

"Hey" I said smiling at him "Hey" He said smiling back. "So where we going?" I asked as he put his hands in his pockets. "A carnival" he said as I smiled "great" I said smiling and turning around. I grabbed my phone off the table and walked outside shutting the door.

~~~~~~~~

We got on the Ferris wheel and I smiled as we started going. "Oh my god I love Ferris wheels" I said grabbing the handle bar in front of me. "I never seen anyone so happy about Ferris wheels" Zion said as I looked over at him.

I laughed as we got to the top of the wheel. I looked over at Zion who was already looking at me. I smiled and looked at him up and down. We made eye contact and both started leaning in.  Our lips connected and I smiled because I felt him smile.

I pulled away and looked down so he couldn't see me blushing. "I can see you blushing" Zion said smiling as I looked up at him laughing. "Whatever" I said pushing his arm away from me.

~~~~~~~

I walked up to my door with Zion standing next to me. I unlocked the door and turned to face Zion. "Thanks for tonight it was really fun" I said smiling at him. "I mean I wouldn't mind doing it again" Zion said shrugging. "Neither would I" I said as he looked up at me. "Well I'll see you tomorrow then" Zion said "bye Z" I said smiling at him. "Bye" He said as I walked into the house. He turned around and walked off the porch. I shut the door and smiled to myself.