26 | real life

Me and Zion have been together for a while now matter of fact tonight is our 6 months together. We're going out but he said it's a surprise so I'm a little scared. I wasn't sure how to dress so I put on some ripped skinny jeans, a black tank top and my black vans. There was a knock at the door and I walked to the front door and opened it to see Sahar. "oh my god its been so long" I said pulling her into a hug.

"I know" she said as we pulled away "girl you look so good" she said walking into the house. "thanks" I said spinning in a circle as she laughed "oh right Natalie" I said making her laugh again. I walked into the kitchen where Natalie was sitting on the counter on my phone.

"hey cutie you're so big now" Sahar said as I picked Natalie up and put her on the ground. "hey Sahar" Natalie said hugging her "you ready to go?" Sahar asked her as she nodded "bye mommy" she said turning to me. "bye baby" I said leaning down and hugging her.

~~~~~

I was sitting on the living room couch when there was a knock at the door. I got up and walked over to it I opened the door and saw Zion. He looked good as hell he was wearing a black t shirt, black pants, black vans and his gold chain.

He looked at me up and down and bit his lip "um hello" I said laughing as he looked up at me. "wow" he said as I smiled to myself "hi to you to" I said as he pulled me into his chest he looked down at me and kissed me real quick. "so where are we going?" I asked stepping outside and closing the door.

"I was thinking maybe go kart racing and laser tag?" he said as we walked to his car "are you kidding me that sounds awesome" I said making him laugh. "good I'm glad you're down" he said opened the car door for me.

I got in the car and shut the door as he walked to the other side he opened it and got it and started to drive. "Michelle would never want to go to places like this she always would say it was childish"  he said as I grabbed the aux cord and plugging it into my phone. "fuck that bitch" I said making him laugh.