22 | Imessage/real life

Baby daddy Z

Alicia

Aliciaaaaaa

Aliciaaaaaaaaaa

Alicia get up

Why you big bummin

What the hell do you want

Why so feisty?

Boy I'm trying to take a nap Wym?

Aren't you always trying to take a nap?

Okay now I feel attacked

Be quiet 💀 anyway I just wanted to make sure you were up bc I'm coming over

What why? I wanna sleep

Bc I am now don't fall asleep again

Can't make any promises

~Alicia's POV~

I put the brownie pan into the oven and closed the oven door. "How long?" Natalie asked holding her little timer. "45 minutes" I said as she started to turn it. She placed the timer on the counter next to her as I heard the door bell go off.

I picked Natalie up off the counter and set her on the ground. I walked out the kitchen to the front door and opened it to see Zion holding yellow roses.

I smiled as I looked up at his face "so this is why you wanted to come over?" I asked pointing at the flowers. "Well actually there's something else" he said looking at the ceiling.

"What?" I asked moving out the door frame as he walked into the house. I shut the door and turned to face Zion. "So I was wondering if you would want to be my girlfriend?" He said holding the flowers out to me.

I smiled as I felt butterflies in my stomach. I grabbed the flowers from Zion and set them on the table next to me. I put my arms around his neck and pulled him to me. Our lips connected and I felt him smile half way through. I pulled away and he looked down at me. "Is that a yes?" He said as I laughed "of course" I said as he smiled at me.

(A/N) another short ass chapter but what else do you except from me lmao