Chapter 2 - Hooligans

A/n torque is pronounces (tork)

Just as almost every other day was my shift started at 4:15 and ended at 10:00 which was in 20 minutes thank god because today has been a stressful day, my feet hurt, and all I want to do when I get home is go to sleep.

Just as I was wiping down tables 3 boys came in, being obnoxiously loud I might add and sat down in a corner booth. I sighed not in the mood for boyish antics at this time of night especially when no one else was in the shop. Martha went home saying she wasn't feeling well and I promised her to close up the shop not that I haven't done it various times before.

The boys were pushing, laughing, and occasionally glancing at me, they looked creepy and couldn't be over the age of 21. I went to walk over to their table when another group came in but they were more conserved and talking with inside voices, it was some of the guys from the MC across the road it wasn't rare for them to come in for coffee or breakfast but I rarely ever saw them in here around closing time. I noticed that the man I saw passing my house was with them, they went and sat a few tables away from the rowdy boys.

I took a deep breath and walked over to the young boys table, they looked at me with lustful glances.

"Hello welcome to Charlie's Cafe and Bakery what can I get you" I asked them putting on a fake smile as customary for all costumers, even the annoying ones.

" Yes my names Justin sweet cheeks and I would like you, right here on this table" he laughed nudging his buddy's beside him. I looked at him with disgust, my eyebrows drew together and I looked at the ground uncomfortable.

" I'm sorry, but I'm not on the menu, but I think you would maybe like the chocolate filled donuts" I spoke softly, not to rile them up more.

" I said I would like you, and that's what I'll get" this time when he spoke it was rough and it frightened me a bit, so I backed away with my hands twined together with my notepad in front of me. I guess Justin didn't like this, he grabbed my arm roughly and pulled me toward him, an evil glint deep in his eyes.

"Hey leave her alone,"a deep, husky voice shouted toward the stranger. We both looked toward the man who shouted, it was the new addition to the MC, I didn't know his name but he was big and burly. He glared at the boys and took a step towards us. His biker boots made a loud impact on the hardwood floors.

"Let go of her right now before I come over there and knock your teeth down your throat" he spoke without missing a beat, he wasn't even speaking to me and it scared me, I can't imagine how the boys felt. Yet they did as told but in an unethical way to say the least.

Justin pushed me to the floor and I twirled landing in front of the bikers in my stomach with an small thump.

" There's your biker slut, I didn't even want her anyways, you can have her" he spoke harshly, while one of the bikers helped me off the floor, lifting me to stand on my own two feet. The biker that was speaking walked up to Justin and lifted him up off the floor by his collar and slammed him into the wall, effectively making his little possè run out the doors leaving him to the big, bad, biker. The biker looked him straight in the eye and spoke so lowly and with enough venom to kill a copperhead.

"Do not touch her ever again 'cause I swear if you do I will break every bone in your puny little body you worthless piece of shit, do you understand " he waited a beat for confirmation then proceeded to lift him off the wall and slam him back into it.
"I ASKED YOU A QUESTION" he roared

"yes I understand" Justin squeaked in a tiny voice, as soon as Justin answered the biker let him slide off the wall and onto the floor turning around and walking straight towards me.

" Are you alright darlin' " he asked with gentleness laced in his voice, I just nodded slowly and he nodded back taking the seat he was in before like nothing had happened. The other bikers that he was with stood, as shells shocked at there friends behavior as I was. The others slid back into their seats quietly and slowly.

" Um ok w-what would you gentlemen like to eat" I asked timidly tucking my hair behind my ear, a nervous habit I picked up along the years.

"We would like 3 iced teas and one black coffee for now sweetheart." The biker one the edge spoke with a smile, he seemed sweet.

I went to the fridge and picked up 3 iced teas walking back to the table and laid them on top.

"I'll be right back with the coffee" I smiled and went behind the counter to brew the coffee. They were very nice to me and even protected me, well at least the quiet one did, I thought to myself smiling. Turning around to sneak a glance at Mr. talk, dark, and brooding only to find he was already looking right at me, I shot a shy smile at him blushing cause he caught me and he did nothing. The coffee maker dinged making me jump clutching my chest and him clench his fists. I turned back to pour the coffee in a mug and walk back to the table. I set the coffee down next to my savior.

"Will that be all for you guys this evening" I asked politely.

"Yes we will be out of your hair once we finish our drinks thank you" said the older looking man.

" By the way sweetheart I'm bullet, this is shadow, next to me is Torque, and that's Beast" he said pointing out everyone to me.

Beast

It suited him very well, he looked untamed and silent like a Predator.

" It's nice to meet you guys, I'm Lily" I said feeling comfortable around these men, which was weird because I'm not comfortable around anyone, ever. They stared at me like they had never seen a lady before until beast grunted knocking them effectively out of their daze.

.......................................................................

Vote Comment

Vote
Comment

-Master Ninja Panda