Chapter 7 - Koala

I was listening to this song while I wrote it brought inspiration.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Once I had calmed down and the sniffles subsided I pulled back from Beast and that's when I realized the intimacy of the position we were in. I had my legs wrapped around his torso, and my arms were around his neck, whilst his hands had a firm grip on my bare thighs. I looked straight into his eyes and saw a swirl of emotions.

Anger...protectiveness..longing...love?

He couldn't love me could he, my ex told me no one would ever love me the way he did but I knew it was a lie just like everything else he ever said to me.

"You're not staying here" he whispered breaking me out of my dark thoughts. Not staying here then.....Where.

"Then where am I gonna stay" I said looking down, slightly yawning.

"With me, at the clubhouse" he more demanded then anything, you could tell by the way he said it there was no arguing with his decision.

He hitched me up and walked through my bedroom and down the stairs, I don't think so many men have been in my house before.

They were standing at all angles of my living room, some even sitting on my couch. Everyone in the room stared at me, I nuzzled my head into Beasts neck whimpering. He froze and then growled loud enough for everyone to look down.

"Is she ok" one of the guys sitting on the couch asked. I felt Beast stiffly nod leaning his head on mine.

My face was still placed directly against his pulse when I whispered, "can we go somewhere else, anywhere but here"

He didn't say anything for a long moment.

"Please" I whispered breathily against his pulse to where only he could hear. Beast shivered slightly, tightening his grip on my thighs.

"Yeah we are leaving for the clubhouse, baby" he softly whispered into my hair. All of a sudden a ringing disrupts the silence causing my grip on beast to tighten.

It was bullets phone

"Hey Q.....yeah...at Lily's...ok we're on our way." He hung up a moment after. "We need to head back Q got a call from the Demons" he spoke with a underlining secret I didn't know. Everyone began to exit through the broken front door, the door was literally broken in half.

"What happened to my door." I asked out loud, everyone looked at Beast then tried to hide their laughter.

"Uh well Beast here kind of kicked your door in." I gasped and straightened out to look at Beast almost falling in the process but beast grabbed my butt and lower back.

"You kicked my door in." I asked him shocked and a little angry. He just looked at me with a soft gaze and smiled, my glared turned soft looking at him.

"I was only thinking of getting to you and away from that fucker." He growled at the end. "Plus I'll fix it don't you worry" he added, "Ok" I said softly smiling at him, he did it to get to me. He was only thinking of protecting me, it warmed my heart. I laid my head back against his shoulder relaxing into his body closing my eyes, I was so exhausted from earlier events.

"We should get going guys" bullet spoke reminding me everyone was still there. Beast walked towards his bike patting me on the butt like a child.

"Do you want to ride on the back or stay like this" he asked me in his husky voice. I gripped him tighter digging my head into his shoulder more.

"I'll take that as a stay like this" he chuckled, Beast climbed on his bike with little difficulty even though I was clinging to him like a koala. He revved his engine followed by the others doing the same, Beast put his kickstand down for a minute taking his jacket off and wrapping it around my body instantly enveloping me in warmth just like the first time. I looked at him with a confused gaze.