Chapter 3 - Home

"We should get going it's time for you to lock up isn't it" Bullet spoke to me.

" CRAP" I shouted making all the bikers jump and I saw beasts hand land in his hip which is where I assume his gun was, I ran to the kitchen to grab my phone and call Martha, every time I lock up I call her to tell her I'm safe or else it makes her anxious. It was 10:30 I always call by 10:15 at least she must be so worried.

" Are you ok" Bullet asked making me jump I nodded and he said ok backing out, I called Martha to tell her that I was fine and she gave me a lecture and I told her about everything and about what had happened she was so worried I could tell. As soon as I hung up I walked out to see the cafe empty and everything was put away. It warmed my heart I grabbed all of my things and went to lock all the doors and when I turned around I let out a squeak because there on the sidewalk was all four of the bikers I had just served waiting on me if I could guess.

" What's going on" I asked

"We are gonna take you home" bullet said like it was obvious but why would they care. "Um that's ok I just live down the road I can walk myself y'all can go on home" I suggested.

"Nope can't do that little missy, it's dangerous out here at night." He explained.

"I know I walk every night that's why I carry a taser with me" I laughed nervously.

"Well that may be so, but we still can't take the chance of a sweetheart like you getting hurt now can we" he chuckled.

"I guess not, so who am I riding with." I huffed looking at them. Torque went to speak but before he could get a word out Beast growled, put his kickstand down and walked toward me putting a helmet on my head, adjusting the strap. He looked at me and nudged me towards his bike gently surprising me cause he looked anything but gentle. All the guys looked absolutely stunned when I looked at them. Beast got on his bike swinging his leg over but I have never rode a bike before, and so I was clueless on how to even get on.

Beast looked at me in question "I d-don't know how to get on" I stuttered quietly, embarrassed. Beast made a motion with his finger telling me to come towards him so I shuffled my feet in his direction. He picked me up effortlessly and set me on the back of his bike, he grabbed my arms and wrapped them around his waist. "Hold on" he said in a gruff, demanding voice that sent shivers along my spine, I did as told and grabbed his t-shirt he had underneath his kutt and held on tightly as he revved the engine. I could feel his defined torso underneath his t-shirt as my hands gripped his shirt scared of letting go.

Riding a motorcycle was like nothing I had ever done in my life I felt free, I felt like nothing could hold me back, I felt as if all my problems had up and vanished, it was exhilarating. I laughed and snuggled into Beasts warmth and I felt him tense then relax and chuckle.

Beast pulled into my drive way putting his kickstand down and picked me up off the back of his bike set me on my own 2 feet. I was smiling so wide and giggling a lot, he unclipped my helmet and put it in his saddlebag.

"That..was..AWESOME, can we do it again please please please pleeeaaasssee." I was so excited and giddy I had totally forgotten my earlier exhaustion and fear. " Maybe" he spoke lowly putting his kickstand back up.

"Wait" I said, he hummed as I leaned down a tad bit and kissed his cheek, his eyes widening in the process.

" Thank you for saving me from those guys and for giving me a ride home." I said and then proceeded to walk to my door looking back seeing beast gazing intently at me waiting until I was inside to leave, As I entered I turned locking my door. I then heard Beasts motorcycle revving up and drive down the road.

I slid down my door and smiled to myself, that was the most interesting day at work ever. I got up and started happy dancing all over my living room then proceeded to head to my kitchen for a quick snack before bed, I made a turkey sandwich and ate it quietly while heading up to my room. I changed into some comfy clothes including my oversized t-shirt and shorts. Maybe the Heavens Riders MC weren't as bad as I thought they were, maybe they were only here to help, maybe I could trust them with my secret, maybe just maybe.

With that thought I laid down on my mattress and cuddled into my pillow thinking about the biker who saved me and brought me home.

.......................................................................

Vote Comment

Vote
Comment

-Master Ninja Panda