NewFound Love

I woke up in a soft warm place, there were thick arms around me, they were warm and hard. His arms were wrapped around my waist and neck, my legs were tangled with his. I freaked out not knowing who I was cuddling with, I jumped away screaming, beast shot up gun in hand aiming it at the door, I leaned back falling off the bed sheets wrapped around my legs and waist.

Beast looked down at me and within a split second it clicked in his head no one was here and no one was going to hurt me. He scooped me off the floor and into his arms.

"Are you ok baby, you aren't hurt are you" he stated fussing over me checking to see if I had any wounds, which I didn't.

"Yes yes I'm ok I just woke up in an unfamiliar environment and freaked out I'm ok I promise" I spoke softly as to not rile him up even more.

At that very moment Beast looked at my lips longingly, then back at my eyes as to ask permission. I nodded my head in response, Beast leaned in and his lips met mine in another fiery kiss he pulled me off the bed and sat me on his lap. His hands were on my waist and the back of my neck holding me to him. His tongue infiltrated you mouth in the most pleasurable of ways. I've never felt this way with any man before, I needed him I needed him more than air.

I took his hand from the back of my neck and put it on the waistline of my pants, he stopped kissing me both of us breathing heavy.

" Are you sure" his voice was rough with desire all I could do was nod my head.

"Words angel" he spoke roughly, I moaned out my desire.

"Yes please yes" I said softly embarrassed about my needs.

Beasts hand went carefully down the front of my pants twisting slightly to make room, he rubbed the top of my clit making me moan slightly in to his shoulder. He went further down rubbing me along the way, when he was almost to my entrance I was grinding into his hand. He teased my entrance slightly barely going in at all until all at once he slammed into me. I bit down into his shoulder screaming out my pleasure and pain. I was still a Virgin and nothing had ever been inside me before so it slightly hurt but his hands and lips on my body felt so good. When he slammed his finger into me I felt a course of pleasure all the way to my toes, beasts finger went in and out slowly after the first.

"God baby you're so tight" he whispered into my ear

" I'm s-sorry" I stuttered shaking

" Fuck don't be sorry you feel so damn good" he groaned rubbing his enlarged member on my thigh making me even more wet.

" You like that don't you babygirl" he groaned into my ear. I nodded my head and he continued grinding on my leg and fingering me until I could see stars. I was climbing higher and higher and he knew it.

"Can I taste you" he asked

Taste me? Does he mean like my special place oh god here goes nothing

" yes " I whispered moaning softly

He pulled my pants off me, still fingering my entrance once he got me into the position he wanted he started to finger me faster until I was almost there then he traded his finger for another appendage, it was soft and wet and warm and it made me jump, he moaned while eating me out and it sent vibrations all the way through me. I couldn't breathe it felt so good. I held onto his shoulder with one hand and the bedsheets with the other. I was climbing higher and higher until I couldn't take any more but I just couldn't get there. Tears flowed from my eyes, it was slightly painful. Beast lifted his head and replaced it with his finger, it felt painful but good at the same time.

"Let go baby I'm here to catch you, just release" he then continued to eat me out. I relaxed and it came on full force I shattered and I screamed, he lapped at me and drank all my juices until I was clean. Having something inside me, it was amazing, god it felt so good.

Beast came out from down there and licked the shining juices off his lips, he crawling up my body leaving light soft kisses. He's so large but so soft and gentle, how can a man be so big, rough, and mean looking but kind and tender hearted.

" Are you ok angel, you look a little confused" he smiled at me softly.

" huh..oh yeah I'm fine, I'm fine it's just kinda confusing about how you act"

"How I act? What do you mean" he questioned.

" I mean when you are with the guys you're quiet, observant, mean, but when I'm there you are gentle and kind and only talk to me, it's a little weird" I told him

" I only have eyes for you, that's why I only talk to you. I'm gentle with you cause I care about you and on all that's left of my soul I will never let anyone or anything harm you" he spoke with such devotion, how did I ever get so lucky. I voiced my thoughts.

"How did I ever get so lucky to have a man like you" beast looked at me lovingly, softly

" I could be saying the same about you, you are the most beautiful, perfect little angel I ever had the pleasure of meeting."

At that very moment he leaned into kiss me and someone walked in. Beast threw himself on top of my half naked body, covering us up with the comforter.

" WHAT" he roared at the intruder.

" oh shit, fuck I'm sorry breakfast is ready bullet told me to come get you, I'm sorry" he rushed out in one big breath.

" what are you still doing here, GET OUT" beast yelled at the poor quivering boy. He ran out the door face blood red.

At that moment beast looked at me, and I at him, he was naked and my bottom half was naked, his member was growing hard with every given second, making me wet. He stared at me with a hot look in his eyes.

" Maybe we should get that breakfast now" I smiled at him. He laid his head in my shoulder in defeat.

" Fine" he groaned getting up.

———————————————————————————————

Hi sorry it's been so long make sure to check out the A/N it's important love you my children ❤️

~ Master Ninja Panda