Chapter 4 - visit

I woke up to he sun shining through my curtains and lighting up my room, I was in a really good mood today, it was my day off from the cafe so I decided to go for a walk. I put on my leggings and an oversized hoodie along with my black converse, I went and grabbed everything I needed. I went out my front door locking it behind me and popped in my head phones, turning on one of my favorite songs Johnny B Goode. I hummed the tune walking along the sidewalk, tapping my fingers against my leg.

A tap on my shoulder startled me making me jump around to face the person, it was bullet.

"Oh hey bullet, you scared me" I told him, he looked at me the way a father would at a daughter and it made me smile knowing he felt that way about me because I never really had a father of my own.

"Hey Lily, I was wondering if I could speak to you for a moment and tell you something" he asked, "Sure" I said with a smile.

"Ok, so as you know we belong to an MC but what you don't know is I'm the president torque is my VP and the beast is our sergeant at arms, I just wanted to tell you that before we got acquainted and all that" he spoke with all seriousness

" I kind of figured because I see you bossing everyone around all the time it's quite funny sometimes because you look like a giant teddy bear to me" I smiled up at him and he smiled back

"I also wanted to ask you if you knew what kind of MC we were" he asked kindly. With that I thought about it, they all had military tattoos, my cousin was in the army at one point so they looked very familiar.

"Um were you in the army" I questioned him

"Yes sweetheart we all have been in some part of the Military at one point or another that's what I wanted to talk to you about" he said with a hint of sadness lacing his voice.

" what are you talking about" I asked him

"Well I wanted to talk to you about Beast, I actually wanted to thank you because he hasn't really talked to anyone since he was discharged from the Marines, he has a lot of anger so I just wanted to let you know if he does anything out of character please don't hold it against him" he spoke with all the sincerity of a father. Beast was in the Marines? That explains a little bit especially his size and demeanor.

"Thank you for telling me bullet," I thanked him, "no problem sweety, oh and I was wondering if you had nothing else to do if you wanted to hang out with us at the clubhouse" he asked me, the Clubhouse was where they all hung out I saw them come and go but I never thought I would be invited there by the club president.

"I would love to" I answered and in doing so I saw a light shine in his eyes most likely from excitement, "but let me change first"

" Oh nonsense you look fine come on let's go" he said and proceeded to drag me in the direction of the clubhouse.

Upon entering the clubhouse I smelled liquor, cigarettes, and leather. It was surprisingly soothing.

———————————————————————————

I saw her as soon as she entered the bar she stood out like a light in darkness. It angered me that bullet would take her to a bar filled with drunk and horny men. She was dressed in a oversized sweatshirt with the logo of the cafe she worked at and leggings with black converse to match, no make-up and messy hair but she was as radiant as ever. She looked around with a smile on her face, bullet tugged her arm to a table near the side which I was thankful for because I could keep an eye on her from a distance.

Something was different about this fragile little flower, she didn't flirt, or wear clothes small enough for children, or wear make up that looked like icing. She was an angel sent from heaven that this beast didn't deserve. Lily was sweet, caring, beautiful, and full of life, I on the other hand was anything but, death followed me like a shadow, constantly waiting to drag me to hell.

Bullet got up to what I assume is to take a leak, a minute after he left storm, our resident man-whore, sat down next to Lily making my blood boil. Storm would nail anything with two sets of lips and it aggravated me to no end. Mostly because a woman should be cherished and loved not thrown out like trash but no matter how much I believed in this, storm was still my brother and I loved him. Yet if storm so much as touched Lily I would kill him. Right now he was about to die

Lily looked uncomfortable but she tried to smile through it, I could see she was scared.

Once he touched her arm, I had, had enough my fists slammed against the bar counter, standing up rattled all the drinks that lay against the top, startling everyone in the bar. I was true to my name in being a beast and everyone knew not to mess with me, ever.

I stomped to the table that held my precious lily, I glared straight at storm and I could tell he saw the murderous glint in my steely blue gaze.

"Leave" I growled at him, storm shot out of his seat and stumbled to the bar as fast as he could. I loved my brothers but there was always a line that none should cross, Lily was my line. I sat down next to her and slid down in my chair crossing my arms with my right foot on my left knee, glaring at everyone who so much as glanced at her. I could tell sometimes I scared my brothers, I was after all the biggest, quietest, scariest looking motherfucker in here. I was always built big but after joining the Marines I grew a couple inches and gained muscle quickly, so now I'm 6'4" and 225 pounds of pure anger and strength. Lily was looking at me but she didn't look scared which surprised me, I would of thought my outburst had scared her but she said only one thing.

"Thank you"

.......................................................................
I hope you liked the POV change😋

Vote
Comment

-Master Ninja Panda