Chapter 5 - Suprised

What. Just. Happened

He did it again, he protected me, he surprises me. This biker named storm was hitting on me and touching my arm, it scared me because i didn't know or trust him. Most women would probably relish in the attention but I hated it, I hate attention from the male population it makes me uncomfortable. Beast, I'm guessing saw my fear and made him leave now he's just sitting here, right next to me, glaring at everyone.

He looked agitated, at whom I didn't know but I hope it wasn't me. Lost in thought bullet decided at that moment to scare me.

"BOO!" He yelled making me scream in shock, Beast jumped up gun out pointing it at bullet, his muscles were taught and he had his finger on the trigger ready to shoot. His breathing was heavy and deep and his eyes were dark. I didn't know what to do but I knew I had to calm him down or else someone would die. I reached my hand out and gently laid it on his forearm, trying to calm him, his eyes snapped to mine and softened slightly. I nodded to him my hands slowly traveling to where he held his gun, never did my eyes leave his, it was like we were in a trance, once my hand met his gun I slowly lower his gun taking it from him softly and laying it on the table.

"It's ok, I'm ok, just relax, ok" I whispered trying to soothe him, I guess it worked cause his muscles relaxed and he nodded to me, never breaking eye contact. I sat down in my chair, he soon followed.

I broke the trance to look at everyone, their eyes were wide and their mouthes has met the ground in complete and utter shock. Bullet still had his hands slightly raised staring at us, everyone was silent even the drunks.

"What" I asked confused, looking at everyone.

"What? Are you kidding me, you just saved my life" he almost yelled hysterical.

Beast growled at him and he sat back down, everyone of the bikers had also sat down at their usual tables and continued their conversations about whatever. Yet I could still tell they were still highly shocked, I could feel their glances every now and then.

"Bullet I should get going, I still have a lot of house work to do" I said and it was true I still had to do laundry, dishes, sweep, dust, and mop, and don't even get me started on painting. So my work load would keep me busy all day.

"Ok darling, I can walk you home" he offered politely, but I declined him with a shake of the head.

"No that's alright I'll be fine" I said

Beast grunted standing up, "what are you doing" I asked. He only looked at me and I knew I wouldn't get out of him walking me home. "ok" I said in defeat rolling my eyes at his stubbornness.

"Why don't you wait outside for a minute sweetheart, I want to talk to Beast for a moment, he'll be right out" Bullet spoke with a soft smile gracing his lips.

"Ok" I told him walking toward the exit

I walked out the clubhouse doors feeling the cool breeze on my exposed skin. It was fall and the wheather was cool, not to hot not to cold, I loved it. I quietly walked to the edge of the clubhouse fence right near the sidewalk waiting for Beast to exit and walk me home. I only waited a few minutes when Justin and his friends made an appearance.

"Well well well what do we have here, a little biker slut" he spoke with malice dripping for his words. I stepped back from them in fear knowing all to well what they wanted.

"What do you w-want Justin" my voice wavering slightly.

"Well your big, bad, biker, boyfriend isn't here so why don't we have some fun" Justin spit at me.

They took a step toward me before abruptly stopping and looking behind me.

I was confused until I felt a presence behind me and a familiar growl, Beast moved to my side and stood in front of me protectively as he glared down Justin. I was shocked from his movements, his jaw was clenched as were his fists, almost as abruptly as they stopped they ran, they ran all the way down the street until we couldn't see them anymore when they turned a corner. Beast chuckled to himself.

"We really need to stop meeting like this." I said quietly. He grunted turning to face me looking down and cocked his head to the side like a puppy. Then Beast turned and started walking only stopping to make sure I was with him. It was starting to get chilly and I shivered rolling the sleeves of my sweatshirt down and folding my arm across my chest, Beast noticed I shivered and shrugged off his jacket laying it across my shoulders the warmth instantly enveloped me.

"It's ok I'll be fine" I said taking off the jacket handing it to him, but regretting it as soon as cold hit me again. He scowled at me pushing it back into my hands, we had stopped walking as he stared at me.

"You are cold, put it on" he spoke gruffly

He actually spoke at least we are getting somewhere

We walked down the street in comfortable silence, Beast walked beside me glancing around ever so often with vigilance, I knew he was in the Navy so I assumed it was normal for him, speaking of that why was he discharged? Why was he so quiet? And why was he so angry like bullet mentioned? He was never really angry around me and that brought up more questions why was he protective of me? And why did he save me? In all my thoughts I didn't notice us coming up on my house.

"You can come in if you like, maybe get something to eat." I smiled towards him, unlocking my door and opening it, he looked at it skeptically.

"No thank you I should be getting back." He said he said making me frown slightly.

"Oh, ok then I'll see you later, Beast" I turned around getting ready to walk in when he softly grabbed my arm stopping me from going forward. I turned toward him in question, wondering what he wanted. He looked at me silently before asking me for my phone.

"Why" I asked back he only looked at me waiting for me to give it to him, I sighed digging through my purse grabbing it handing to him. He took it from my hand and silently typed something into my phone handing it back to me.

"Call me if anything happens or if you need something, ok." He grumbled out surprising me, he just gave me his number. I nodded and he grunted turning around and walking towards his clubhouse leaving me with a phone in my hand and my door half-way open.

Well that just happened. I went inside closing and locking my door smiling.

"Crap" I whispered, Beast had forgotten his jacket.
.......................................................................
If you guys like Gangleader books then also check out my First book, The Gangleaders little storm😋

Vote
Comment

-Master Ninja Panda