Chapter 6 - Anything

I can't believe he gave me his number. Especially since it's beast he doesn't seem like he would do that. Not when he barely knew the person, which is my situation.

I was sitting on my floor thinking about everything that happened when I noticed it was dark outside.

"I should get to bed" I told myself

I picked myself of the ground and walked to my bedroom changing into a tank top and some shorts, getting comfortable. I crawled into my bed under my fluffy comforter snuggling into beasts jacket drifting off into sleep.

🌙

I woke with a start to a crashing noise from below me, I started to feel a hole in the pit of my stomach.

There was someone in my house

Someone was here, I flung my comforter over, away from me and got up quietly putting my feet on the cold hardwood floor not to let my invader know I was awake. I grabbed my phone off my nightstand clutching it tightly. I quickly and quietly snuck towards my bathroom phone in hand closing the bathroom door soundlessly. Thousands of thoughts were racing through my head but one stuck.

Call him

I needed him, I needed Beast, he was the only one I could think of to protect me when I needed it. So I did, I called him. I pressed his contact name Beast, it rung four times before he picked up.

"What" he spoke gruffly, sleep clouding his voice making it impossibly deeper.

"Beast" I whispered as low as I could trying to keep the fear out of voice but failing miserably.

"Lily what's wrong, what happened" he asked more awake at this point, I was opening the a cabinet to hide in when I heard a crash downstairs making me gasp in fear.

"LILY, lily...fuck..what's going on" he demanded

"There's someone here, in the house I don't know who," I told him, "Beast I'm sc-scared" I sniffled lightly

"It's going to be ok Lily I'm on my way, where are you, do you have a weapon"  he sounded like he was moving around fast, I could hear people yelling in the background.

"I'm upstairs in my bedrooms bathroom, inside the cabinet beside the sink, I have a pair of scissors, it's all I could f-find" I whimpered toward the end. I could hear footsteps coming towards what I assume is the living room.

"It'll be ok I'm almost there stay hidden and stay quiet, I'm coming for you baby" he hung up before I could respond. I was trying so hard not to cry, that would alert my intruder. In he distance I heard motorcycles, I couldn't have been happier than in that moment knowing I was going to be safe. Not even a minute later I head a very loud crashing downstairs, most likely my front door, then yelling, then grunts, then nothing. For a moment it was all silent, I couldn't hear anything.

After a long pregnant silence I heard boots stomping up my stairs, my heart was pounding thinking of all the bad things it could have been. My anxiety was so high I was at the verge of passing out.

The boots stopped at my bedroom door and it was yanked out, I heard it slam against the opposing wall. Then the boots made their way to the bathroom, then a voice. It was rough and deep and I knew exactly who it belonged to.

"Lily" he spoke, as soon as I recognized his voice my anxiety lifted and I cracked the cabinet door, peaking through the crack whispering "In here"

He bent down and opened the cabinet all the way

......................................................................................

As soon as I heard Lily's little scared voice I was off, my instincts to protect her coming forth and taking over. I yelled for my brothers and briefly told them someone had broken in to Lily's house and we were gone riding down the road toward Lily's house. Seeing that filthy scumbag in Lily's pristine house was infuriating, after kicking in her door I beat the living hell out of the scum and went to find lily.

She was hiding upstairs so I made my way up the stairs and into the only bedroom up there and into the bathroom immediately.

"Lily?" I asked which was responded with a quit "In here" as a cabinet door was cracked open. I bent down squatting next to the cabinet and opened it fully.

I looked at her her phone was on the floor and she had a pair of scissors gripped so tightly in her hands it looked as though they would break in half, I carefully took her hand removed the appliance from her deathgrip. Taking her out of the cabinet and standing her on her own two feet. She was very shaky, I could feel her wobbling in my grasp. I took a step back from her silently inspecting her for any injury's but she had none.

All of a sudden she jumped at me wrapping her long legs around me, and her arms around my neck, on instinct in grabbed her thighs making sure she didn't fall. Keeping her safe was a promise to myself I made the moment I met her, I don't know why but keeping her safe was a priority. She was mine, that I was sure of. Neither of us spoke it was silent in her tiny attached bathroom, the only thing you could hear was her quiet sobs while I comforted her. Once she calm down she spoke to me.

"Thank you Beast" she said with the upmost sincerity, "I don't know what I would have done without you" she spoke again softly. The only thing about the words she spoke that stuck to me was that I don't know what I would have done without her in my life. She is like a angel in this whole fucked up hell hole world I'm apart of and I won't let anything happen to this precious little angel that I can promise.

.......................................................................

VoteComment

Vote
Comment

-Master Ninja Panda