Chapter 1

Once I woke up, I cursed at god for letting me live another day. I stared at the ceiling thinking about my life and was wondering why my dad does not love me. He abuses me everyday. He screams at me calling me a whore. Little does he know I'm still a virgin. I haven't found a guy or a girl to lose it to yet. I looked at the clock on the right of me and realized that I have to make breakfast for my dad and get ready for work.

 While making breakfast I was thinking how grateful I was when my dad was passed out on the couch. I was almost done placing the plate of food on the table until a fist came flying at my face and I dropped the plate of food causing it to shatter and bring tears to my eyes.

"Look at what you did now you slut" "Make me another one or you are going to be in for one hell of a beating" he spat at me.

I silently walked back into the kitchen and made him breakfast again not wanting to cause and more trouble. When I finished I toned him out and walked upstairs to take a shower and get ready for work.

Before I headed out the bathroom looking at my new formed bruise knowing that this was going to be a hard story to come up with how I got it.

Heading out the door I heard my dad say "Don't be out to late whoring around." Even if I did stay out late it's not like you would come looking for me I said. "What did you just talk back to me?" Before he got up I ran down the street as fast as I could until I hit something really hard and fell to the ground.

Jimin's POV

I was just walking down to receive a package lost in my thoughts and then Boom someone bumped into and hit me really hard, but I didn't move as they stumbled to the ground. That some one appears to be a girl and a pretty one at that.

"Sorry sir" she said

Um you don't have to call me sir I'm only 20. So what's a pretty lady like you running from?I asked.

"Oh nothing I just didn't want to be late for work that's all."

I can give you a ride if you want my car is just around the block.

Jasmine's POV 

Should I trust him I thought to myself. Well I have nothing to live for so why not. Sure I say to him as he gives me a warm and what seems like to be a genuine smile. The only time I've seen my dad smile was when he has girls come to the house.

"Where do you work"he said snapping me out of my thoughts.

Um Cafe Mula I say.

"You work at that place?" "No wonder you're walking instead of rolling."

Haha real funny pretty boy.

"Oh so you think I'm pretty hmm me likey."  Don't even think about it young man . " Young man, um how old are you again."  Who me, I am 18 years of age I'll have you know itand besides I have a girlfriend already and why would I want to mess around with some child?"  Hey I am not a child I just turned legal.

"By the way why do you have that scar on your face?"

Oh this, I got it while I was running I hit a pole, because I wasn't really paying attention. "That explains why you bumped into me" he said. Well I guess that I need to watch out more often and we are here by the way thanks for the ride.

"Glad he believed that" I thought. 

Once I entered the cafe I hurried to the back to put on my uniform before my boss "Taeyeon" says anything. Now don't get me wrong she's nice and all and she treats me like a good friend it's just that I don't like getting scolded. 

 Did I mention that she is a babe I mean the way those titties bounce when she's running. Oh wait, she's running straight towards me with a fierce look on her face. Just as soon as I toke a step she pulled me into a hug and my face felt like it was in heaven because of her boobs. They felt like pillows and I was on my way to dream land, but got interested by a voice.

Jasmine! Jasmine!Yes ma'am i replied.

"Where were you missy you are 2 minutes late." "I was so worried about you." "Now go and get changed before you be anymore late." she said.

Well that was something. At least I got to get some boob action. To be honest my work place is full of babes. This is sorta why I started working here and to support me and my dad. I am also into to guys as well so don't misunderstand me. Like that guy that gave me a ride. To bad he already has a girlfriend. I was thinking that me, him, and Miss Taeyeon could get a little frisky, but I guess that isn't going to happen.

Jimin's POV

After I dropped her off, I was wondering about why she lied about the bruise on her face. Why am I worrying about her when I have a whole girlfriend at home with the guys. I need to stay away, but it feels as if I need to help her. Maybe I could just be her friend and not tell her that I am apart of Seoul's most dangerous mafia Bangtan. 

"We'll meet again soon my little butterfly." I thought to myself.

Jasmine's POV

Man this was a tough day at work. Cooking, cleaning, and taking orders remind me of how I live at home. On the other hand, I do get great views at hot babes so it is worth it. As I exited the cafe, I heard screaming in the alley. Being the curious girl I am I ran and hid behind the dumpster watching two guys beating this one guy badly. When I was about to get closer I accidentally kicked a can which caused their attention to turn to me.

"Well well look what we have here" the man said.

"That's just a can nothing to get pissy about." I said.

"I'm not talking about the can girly I'm talking about you."

Before I knew it I was held up against the wall panting hard. "So what is a fine young thang like yourself doing out here all alone." he said. "Look if you want to rape me please don't. " "Like I never had sex before, but I could consider myself to be into kinky shit, but not held up against a brick wall and in the cold and I don't think I would ever do something like that with the likes of you." I said to him.

"You're a feisty one I like it." "Who said that I ever wanted to rape you, but f you insist it would be my pleasure." he said and started trying to take off my clothes.

Luckily before things went any further a police light could be seen coming this direction. the man looked very upset about that and put me down and ran off with that other guy, but before he left he yelled to what seems to be a name I think it was something like.....................................