Chapter 12

Jasmine's POV

I woke up not really wanting to deal with the horn dogs outside my bedroom door, but I thought I could have some fun teasing them.

After a quick shower, I head downstairs to see who my first target will be. Then I spotted Jin in the kitchen making breakfast as usual. 

"Hi Jin oppa." I say as I walk towards the refrigerator.

"Hi Jasmine." "Did you sleep well?" he asked.

"Yeah I dreamed about all the things you could do to this virgin body oppa." I say in a sexy manner as I approach him.

"You shouldn't be playing with fire Jasmine." "I might seem all nice and stuff, but I can get real dirty." he responds.

"Oh really." "Then show me what your made of." I whisper in his ear.

Before he could make a move a did a quick spin move and grabbed a plate of food from the counter and walked away laugh hysterically. 

"You really are just a fucking tease Jasmine!" "One day you're going to regret doing that I promise you!" I hear Jin yell from the kitchen.

"I look forward to that day and you might want to take a cold shower for your friend down there." I yell back.

Jimin's POV

I woke up with Rose not beside me again. Nothing surprising there. I wonder what she is up to.

Lying in bed for a few more minutes, I hear Jin and Jasmine yelling at each other so I decide to check out the situation. As I entered the hallway, I see Jasmine entering her room giggling in delight. 

"So I guess I'll have to go to Jin for answers." I say to myself.

"What happened between you and Jasmine?" I ask.

"Nothing of your concern Jimin." he responds.

"Really Jin you're not going to inform Jimin about how Jasmine got you so turned on." Yoongi says entering the kitchen.

"Where did you get that idea?" "It's more like I got her turned on instead." Jin retorted.

"I think your statement would be a little bit more believable if you took your cold shower Jin." "Plus, I heard you guys when ya'll woke me up from my nap." Yoongi says

Having to take a cold shower only means one thing. I think as I look towards Jin and sure enough his "friend is standing loud and proud.

"Yah don't you have a least a little decenty to cover that thing up." I say.

"You know what, I'm out of here." "I have to go talk to Jasmine about her next mission." I say leaving the kitchen heading towards her room.

I walk to her door and open it without knocking and man that was a big mistake. 

I can in to see her..............................................................................................................................

A/N: Sorry if there are any grammar errors. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share.