Chapter 8

Jasmine's POV

I kneed him in his privates as hard as I could making him grunt then fall on the floor. I took this opportunity to run to the door, but was fell down because that bastard grabbed my ankle with his free hand.

" Where do you think you're going Missy?'' he said as if he had turned the tables.

I kicked him his hand hoping he would let go , but he didn't budge. " You think those little kicks are hurting me? Trust me I've been through worse." he says with a smirk on his face.

Well I really didn't want to do this, but I kicked him in his face making him immediately let go and I ran faster than before to make my way towards the door. "Yes I made it!" I happily thought to myself. Until I ran into something really hard making me stumble and fall back.

"Well well well. Look at what we have here.'' ''Jimin didn't say he was rewarding us with some hot chocolate this winter."

"Don't hurt her hyung she's just scared.''

"Aw does Kookie have a little crush?''

"No hyung it was an order from Jimin not to do so."

" Who cares what Jimin says. He should respect me for all I know and besides why would I want to hurt this beauty when I could pleasure her." he says making me shift uncomfortably."

"Where did that bitch go?"yelled that guy whom I kneed in the groin. 

He ran pass us making me trip him for calling me a bitch. He fell and his eyes landed on me making me get in a defensive potion knowing he was coming for me.

As he charged towards me he was stopped by that really tall guy.

"We have no time foe that right now Tae and from what I could see you would loose the fight." 

"Please hyung just give me a chance and I promise I'll make her submit to me."

"No Tae." "Now come on sweetie Jimin wants to see you." " You have two options you get up and follow us or I'll personally carry you myself" " Which one will it be?" 

There is know way in hell I'm going anywhere with you!" I yell at him.

"Suit yourself." he says as he makes his way to me and picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

I thrash my body around making him comment "You might want to stop doing that or else."

I continue and he slaps my butt making me stop completely and look at him picking a fight.

"Hey I told you to stop and I really couldn't resist slapping that big, plump, and round a...

"What took you so long to bring her hyung?''

I remember that voice.

" My apologies Jimin, her and Tae got into a little situation which put a delay in your plans."

"Just sit her down on the couch."

"As you wish" he says and plops me on the couch noticing the other men in the room. 7 to be exact including the ones I've already seen.

"Long time no see Jas." "Now that you're here I would like to introduce you to everyone" "Ok so first you have Yoongi the human sloth."

"Hey don't call me a sloth you jam less twit."

"Moving forward.' "Next we have Namjoon." I recognize him as the guy who slapped my ass. He noticed me looking and sent me a wink making me shiver.

"Next to him is our baby Jungkook." "Beside him is Taehyung.'' I looked at Tae seeing that he was already glaring at me.

"Next to Tae is Jin" I looked at him and he was smiling at me lovingly almost like a mother.

"Our last member Hoseok is out and as you already know I am Jimin."

And why are you telling me this? I asked finally finding my voice again.

"Because I want you to join our gang and there will be no ifs, ands, or buts about it." "Now Jin I would like you to show Jasmine to her room."

"Sure thing boss follow me know will you." 

I followed him to this really large room. " I hope you will enjoy your stay darling."

"And just so you know you have a gorgeous body babe that I would love to hit any day." And with that he left me standing there in shock.

I brushed it off and took a shower and lay down and fell asleep wondering whats in store for my new life.