Chapter 4

Jasmines POV

"Don't fuck up or you will be in for it babe." he whispered in my ear as we approached large doors with what sounds like a bunch of people are being held. 

As the doors open I look at all of the sluts on most of the guys, but if I were to be honest they were all pretty hot both the guys and girls. Especially this one girl. She was gorgeous and she was staring at me like she wants some.

"Hey what are you looking at." "You are suppose to be mine so act like it."

So what is it that you want me to do other than just standing here I spat at him.

"I would like for you to accompany me to a meeting so I make an important deal and to show off my precious new girlfriend."

"Man these guys Jaebum is having a meeting with are so hot. Plus I see my eye candy girl from early." I thought.

"Do you have the package?'' Jaebum ask. The guy threw a metal case on the table and slid it towards Jaebum. When it was open it was loaded with money. 

"So are you going to introduce me to this chocolate drop you have standing there?'' he says checking me out.

"Oh this is Jasmine" Jaebum casually says.

"How's the sex life going for you so far?'' the man ask.

As I was about to open my mouth to tell this guy that I am still a virgin Jaebum pulls me to his lap and says "You know what they say The Darker The Berry The Sweeter The Juice am I right." I can't believe this son of a bitch just said that. 

I get up and say "We never had sex I am still a virgin and you will never hit this" I was so mad I just slapped him and ran away.

I stopped running after I thought I was far enough away from him and found myself in a dark unknown hallway. I was petrified as I heard footsteps coming my way so I hid in the closet spot I could find and grabbed a weapon.

As I saw that person's feet I realized they belonged to a girl so I crept out of my spot and it turned out to be that girl from the party. 

"Oh my gosh are you okay?" "I was so worried about you." she says.

Yeah I'm fine. Why did you come after me by the way?

"So I could do this" she says.

Then I felt her soft lips land on mine.

A/N: Who should this mystery girl be?