Chapter 5

Jasmine POV

"This is the best kiss I've ever had.'' Her lips are so soft against mine and the way they move against my own and her hands roaming around my body makes it all the more better.'' I thought.

"Oh what do we have here lesbians in love" Jaebum says as he walks towards us. 

"I forgot all about him." "Wait did he just call me a lesbian?" "I am bisexual so get it right." I thought to myself.

''Why did you guys stop I was enjoying the show so continue please'' he said with a smile.

Um how long have you been standing there? I asked.

"That doesn't matter now does it" "All I need is for you two to keep kissing and feeling on each other upstairs in my bedroom so I can jerk off in the corner." "So what do you say?"

"You'll have to catch us first you creep." the mysterious girl says.

Catch us what do you mean by that? I asked.

"Just watch." she says pulling my arm and heading towards the window.

There's no way I'm jumping out of that window with you lady.

"So you'd rather stay with the creep than" she says looking at Jaebum.

Well you do have a point let's go.

 We jumped out and I screamed the whole way down to only realize that we were on the first floor the whole time. I never felt so embarrassed. Then she basically dragged me to a really expensive car like wow.

"Get in" she says. I quickly obey. 

Why did you save me back there?

''Save you?" "I didn't save you at all."

What?

"I just had a job to receive a package which so happened to be you."

So you telling me that you just kidnapped me from a kidnapper.

"Yeah basically" she says as she stick some needle in my neck that hurt like a bitch.

The last thing I heard was "Sweet Dreams" before everything went black.

I woke up tied to a chair.

"You're finally awake I see." a man from the shadows said.

I think I heard his voice some where before like it's at the tip of my tongue.

"What's with that look on your face are you scared?"

Why would I be scared of a little son of a bitch like you?

"You're a feisty one I see and besides you have no chance against me little one."

Untie me than see what happens.

"Um no do you think I'm stupid enough to do that?'' "I just want to ask you a few questions then you can be on your way unless we decide to kill you."

"So do you think you can do that for me darling?" he says as he stepped from the shadows.

He was exactly whom I thought he was.

Jimin

A/N: Sorry about not updating and if the story is boring.  Again thanks for the support . Love you guys.