Chapter 2

"Jaebum" the name ran through my mind as I made my way home. I knew I was in for a hell of a beating when I get there hopefully he is asleep so I could just go to bed. 

Well here goes nothing. I slowly opened the door an peeped around the corner spotting my dad passed out on the couch. I guess today is my lucky day. I closed the door and went to my room to take a shower. "This is just what I needed" I thought. As I steeped out a fists came flying into my face. I looked up only to see it was my dad that caused this to happen. 

"Didn't I tell you not to come home late" he said in peaceful tone. "Were you out being a little slut again."

"I tole you that I was a virgin and I still am" I said. 

"Do you expect me to believe that" "Well I guess there is only one way to find out."

"What does he mean by that". I was soon pulled up of the bathroom ground and carried into my room. He threw me on my bed and that's when it clicked. He is going to rape me. I have to do something about it. I looked over to my alarm clock trying to reach it, but I couldn't. 

"What do you think you are doing." "Stop struggling and just let me do what I got to do." "I have to admit do do have a real nice body it makes it harder to think that you don't have people all over you and that you are a virgin." 

I blacked out of reality thinking of how I'm going to deal with my life after this happens. I just let him take me, because there is nothing I can do about it.

"Why are you crying it's going to feel great". 

I heard him unbuckle his pants. I felt so disgusted. Then all of  sudden I heard what sounded like a gun and my dad falling off the bed with a hole in his head. 

"Nice to see you again babe"................................................................................