Chapter 13

JIMIN'S POV

I walked in only to see her in her undergarments dancing to  Beyonce's Who Run the World.

Man what a view. She has even better curves than Rose does. 

"Are you just going to stand there all day and stare at my body?" a voice asks.

"I wasn't staring at your body." "I was just thinking of how much you needed dancing lessons." I retorted.

"Why are you here anyway?" she asks going into the bathroom and coming out in a robe.

"I'm here to tell about your new mission that involves some old friends of yours." I say.

"Friends?" "I never had friends." she says confused.

"Does the name GOT7 ring a bell?" I ask.

"Of course it does!" she yells"Those fuckwads almost beat me into a pulp." she adds.

"Well you will be seeing them soon, because we have been invited to a party and it's not your typical rich people's party." "There will be drugs and lots of alcohol." I say to her.

"Will I be able to get my revenge?" she ask.

"Sure you just have to start training to see where you're at." I respond.

"Okay so when does this training stuff starts?" she ask.

"Training starts tomorrow and the party is in two weeks.?" I respond heading towards the door.

"Oh and by the way your training partner will be Jungkook and be prepared because he won't hold back just because you're a girl." I say exiting the room.

Jasmine's POV

Well I guess Jungkook is going to beat my ass and not in the good way either because I don't know how to fight for shit.

 I guess I could tease him like how I did Jin earlier today.

Let's just see how tomorrow goes.

A/N: I know this chapter is kind of boring, but I couldn't really think of nothing to type up so I did what I could. Thanks for the love and support and remember to vote, comment, and share bye.