Chapter 14

Jasmine's POV

You know that feeling when you wake up and you can't sit up for some odd reason. Well today I have found my answer thanks to Jungkook. 

How? You may ask. 

Well I don't know. Maybe it's because he has his fucking face so close to mine that it's moving little strands of my hair or maybe it's because he has me secured between his knees.

"Kookie what are you doing?" I ask.

He looks at me for another minute and then walk towards the curtains and open them.

"Rise and shine sleeping beauty." he says.

"Today you will start your training with the one and only JEON JUNGKOOK!!! he exclaims.

"Alright Kookie just let me get changed first." I say.

"When you're finish meet me in the training room OK." he says as he exits the room.

Once I'm done, I head towards the room Jungkook told me to go to. When I got there I see all types of spy shit.

You got Yoongi shooting targets with a gun. Hoseok throwing knives at a dummy. Namjoon, Tae and Jimin standing next to a blue print plotting something, Jin making food. Well I've always knew he was the normal one. Finally, I see Jungkook  beating up a punching bag.

What the fuck have I gotten myself into.? I mentally ask.

''I see you made it princess." Kookie says walking towards me.

"What is all this? I question.

''This is nothing but us preparing for the event next week." he replies. 

"Now cut the talking and get prepared." "I won't go easy on you either." Jungkook says getting in a fighting position.

(A/N): We're just going to skip the fight scene because I don't know how to writ one, but I will learn for future preferences.)

The fight end with me on the ground and Jungkook on top of me. Like the position we were in this morning.

"You know, you could have just told me you like being underneath me." Kookie says.

"In a way it kind of turns me on." he added.

"Kookie get off her and bring hr here so she can hear the plan next week!" Jimin yells from across the room.

"Well I gues this will have to continue another time sweetheart," Kookie says as he helps me get up.

"Jasmine nice to have you with us." Jimin says.

"Sure can you just tell me what this stupid plan is so I can go eat, take a bath, and go to sleep." I say frustrated.

"You wouldn't mind giving me a little brain if you think my plan is so stupid babe." Namjoon said winking at me.

"Are you two done talking yet?" Jimin ask annoyed.

"I don't know are we?" I reply.

"I can argue with you later, but first we need to get back to business." Jimin says.

''So the plan is.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

(A/N): Thanks for all of the support. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share you don't have to but it would be nice if you did. If you have any questions ask me. Bye!!!