13

(EDITED)

Pria's POV

After we left Xavier's office, vania and I went to a motel, to stay for the night, we are leaving tomorrow morning. I mean, I always knew gabby was a threat, and I was right.... he couldn't wait to get under my skirt again so he went for the closest toy.... it was like my heart handed to me in a plastic bag when I caught those two...

Vania sure isn't handling it well.
"Mom why did he have to cheat...I mean are you that boring in bed?"

"HONEY!!who told you that" I was shocked beyond belief.

"I just guessed... after all you can't blame me... you do look boring... the only time you look cheery is when I'm around-"

"You spy on me?" I asked standing up.

"Uh- Duh"

"You are grounded" I hissed.

"Ohk... it doesn't matter anyways... dad just makes it worse... he thinks I am gonna forgive him...ha....he thought right...with his cheekbone straight and sharp like razor...you know what hurts me most ?... is that after he just touch that bacteria in human form he wants to touch me! ME?- the next time I see him I'm going to inform him that germs is veeerry easy to be caught"she huffed.

I just began laughing.
" Does that mean I'm off grounding?"SHE GAVE ME THE EYE!!

"Sure"

"Thanks mom, I mean I couldn't go through another moment without my devices." She blabbed while going for her gadgets.
I know. I know. I just love her too much.

Sorry its short guys. I am really sorry.

I promise I'll update soon.