16

(Edited)

Pria's POV

Every thing is going well.
It has been two weeks now since we moved in with xavier. I sold my cafe💔, Vania started a new school❤, although she wasn't so happy about that, always complaining how she misses Luca n her girl bsf.
It was the next day after we moved in we went to visit Xavier's parents.
His mom practically cried..it made me cried too.
She was happy to see that xavier and I are back together...although not fully yet...but she was more than elated to meet vania.
Erol.. Xavier's dad..welcomed me by kissing my forehead😙. He also lifted vania up and took her to play.
They showered her with lots of love... I on the other hand was very glad that they accepted her.
Xavier only left my side that day once... To speak to his father...while Vania hardly acknowledged my presence..she was with her grandmother all the time, if they weren't eating,taking selfies, swimming they would talk. I must say that it  was a happy day.

•°°°°°°°°°•

Today is Monday...vania is at school, Xavier is at work and i'm at home.
I must admit being the wife of a multi-millionaire has its perks...but it does get boring sometimes.
Right now i'm just sitting on a chair at the pool...staring.

•°°°°°°°•

"Ring...ring...ring" i heard the phone and ran towards it.

•°°°°°•

'Hello..'
'Good day miss...your daughter got into trouble at school and your presence is needed immediately.'
'I'll be there.' I ended the call.
I got dressed while wondering what trouble could vania possibly get herself into now.

EOC

Thanks for the support🙃