24

Xavier's POV..

It has been four weeks now and pria is still in a coma...
Vania ...she began her homeschooling...we went to the gym on Saturdays ...where i train and she gets pratice to fight...on Sundays we would go to church and i must admit the experience is truly amazing.....
We would make it to prayer meetings...Vania would break down now and then...but i would always be there for her..also my mom and pria's also.
We also pay visits to the hospital everyday and Vania would fill in her mom on what she has been doing,eveen when she got no response..even when it's not visiting hours...i mean i am rich..
.

😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😪😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Today i am at the hospital...literally freaking out because the doctors are telling me that thay overlooked or more like didn't tell me something that they found out while thay did the surgery....
They now have my queen doing some tests....
I swear to god that if they let anything ....and i mean anything happens to my love...I'm.going to destroy them.and this hospital in the blink of an eye....

.🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥.

"Mr.Gold"

I stood up immediately...
"Please walk with me to her room " the doctor asked...so i followed him.
"Everything went well sir...however-"

Shit not this again.

"She is pregnant" he opened the door to her room...
The moment he said my heart stopped...
I couldn't believe it... My pria..was pregnant ...again...for..me..I am going to be a dad ..again.

I was beyond exited.. I rushed to her bedside and peppered her face with kisses. .
"Mr. Gold...I'm afraid ...that with her being unconscious is very bad for the baby"
When he said those words...most of my hope faltered..."but sir..there is still a possibility for the baby's survival" he finished.
I shot towards him in an instant when he said those words..
"I dont want to here that there is a possibility.....i need tohear to hear that you are certain...that my baby and my queen is going to live" i smiled ...dangerously.

He began shaking like a leaf...
"Y--y-yess.. Mr. Gold"

"Good " i snapped my fingers ...signalling him to leave...

😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒

When he left i kneeled beside pria's bed and did something...i never thought ...hell with that i never even imagined i would do...I PRAYED..

Yup...i did..

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

End of chapter

     .....So guys...what did you think.....

I just wanna say...thank you alll....4 ur wunderfulll support..

💝💝💝💝💝