18

(Edited)

Pria's POV

I told xavier that i wanted vania to be homeschooled...but he went against it. I had no other option than to say if not we are leaving. I know it was a low blow, a very low one too. So now I'm here feeling horrible. I even turn my back towards him.
I was deep in thoughts when I felt him move closer to me,I felt a sweat ran down my spine. Yes I know that we were together for a long time, but that doesn't change the fact that he still affects me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer,he began to snuggle into my neck. I was now giggling like a mad teenage girl.
He flipped me on top of him and began kissing the daylights out of me. It was soft and passionate. I took a while before giving opening my mouth. I moaned in pleasure.
He flipped us...so that he was on top of me now...he began trailing kisses from my lips to my neck...i tilted my head to give him more access... He nibbled on a very sensitive spot that had me moaning his name.

He took off my night gown...only to reveal  lace undergarments...his eyes glittered with excitment and anticipation....he smirked and gosh it was sexy ...he removed his shirt in one swift move...revealing his well toned abs....gosh was drooling  ....

We began kissing again and this time we were fighting for dominance and believe me when I tell you that I didn't notice until now that our clothes are all piled up on the floor....
He looked up into my eyes... I just nod...knowing full well what he was asking...
With that he took control ....

•°°°°°°°°•

The next morning... I was SORE...
It has been a very long time since i did that....

•°°°°°°°•

Before Xavier left he peppered me with kisses, while whispering that he loved me and that vania's teacher is coming over today... I whispered back i love you and pecked him on his lips.

•°°°°°°°°°•

"Vania school starts at 8:00,go get dressed".

"Mom school starts at 9:00" she pointed out.

"Oh...new rules ...you are staying home...meaning your teacher will come to you" i smiled.

"WHAT??!!"

"Yh...now go get dressed eat breakfast and go to the balcony...your teacher will be here soon"

She pouted and head to her room to get ready for the day.

•°°°°°°°°•

'Ping...ping' the door went.
I went and checked the monitor to see a gentleman with a briefcase...looks like the teacher.

I then then went towards the door and opened it .
"Hello" I smiled brightly.

The man sprayed something in my face and thats when i blocked out.

•°°°°°•

EOC

Thanks for supporting🙃