17

(Edited)

Pria's POV

"Mom .. She pushed me first" vania wgined while we were in the car going home.

"Vania baby you cant go around slapping children in their faces"

"Mom..firstly. It was one child, secondly, she started it, thirdly, i aint gonna let some witch hit me and get away with it."

"Ohk...then, lets see what your dad has to say about this" she just smirked..

•°°°°°°°•

😡😡😡😡

Xavier's POV

"Vania that was wrong" i shouted loud enough for pria to hear because she was upstairs..while Vania was standing infront of me.

"Sowwy daddy" she whined loud enough for pria to hear.

I took her to my office.
"Good girl" I laughed" I love how you defended yourself"

"Thanks dad... I mean... She started it" she giggled.

"You know what's?" i asked her stooping down to her level.

"What?" her eyes beamed with excitment

"I'm gonna take you to the gym with me on Saturdays,you're gonna get you're own personal trainer"

"Yaw"she laughed "that's so cool"

•°°°°°°°•

"Honey are you crazy...she wont have any friends" I tried to reason with pria.

"It's either home school or we are leaving" she said in an end-of-argument tone.

"Fine" I sighed" but she is not grounded....ever...am i clear?" i replied back.

"Fine with me" she turned her back to me and closed her eyes.

WOMEN....!!!!

•°°°°°°°°•

EOC

Thanks for supporting🙃