26

Xavier's POV

....

It has been three months since Pria was released from the hospital....her baby bump is now showing...it makes her look even more fabulous...

For the past three months i have been more closer to her...
We have been attending dinners at my parents' house....we've been taking vania to the park...visiting doctor's appointment together....plus so much more....

I've even became more protective.....

.....😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘.....

Pria's POV

Yes...time flew by very quickly.... Five more months and I'll be giving birth to a precious little baby boy.....
We even picked his name already...Zavier....
Nice right??? I know
.....

"Mom...where is dad?"

"At work..."....

"Ohk...the teacher is gone...the session was very interesting today" she smiled.....

"Oh yeah?"

"Yea"

"What was it about?" i raised my brows...

"About...noises couples make when they are getting it on....."

As she said those words i froze...my jaw hitting the ground...

"WHATTT??"

"It's not my fault you and dad won't 'll proof your room..."

Oh hell no...

This is all Xavier's fault...

"Baby...come here" i beckoned towards the settee where we sat down..."What you heard wasn't two people getting it on..-"

"So much for telling the truth..."

"I will explain this to you when you're older...😱😱😱😱😱....ohk...i promise"....i sighed....

"Ohk.."she hugged me..."but please mom keep it down"

"Ohk..and dont let me hear you repeat it" i gave her the eyes....she was close to tears so i knew it worked....

"Ohk"

😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🌵🌵🌵

"Xavier...."i pointed to the bed when we retired for the night...
As he came and sit he began kissing me...i was moaning in pleasure ...until i remembered the reason i told him to sit...
I pushed him away and began  blabbing ..🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷.............🌷🌷🌷🌷

When i was finished he was shocked....beyond.belief.....

He began laughing....wait..was he pretending to be frightened....

"Are you done?"

"In fact no..why are you laughing?"

"Because it's funny...i mean i told her...that we were getting it on " he smiled...he's so gonna  pay for this.

"You are unbelievable....you know that???" i slapped him with one of the pillows..

"You weren't saying that last night whe-oww"he hissed.."what was that for??"

"For being a complete asshead"

"Asshead??? Is that even a word??"

"Whatever...good night..."

"Aren't you gonna shower with me?"

"Uhh..no...i dont think so...because i know you" i walked towards him and placed my hands around his neck and pulled his body closer to mine. "When you say shower you mean having power..." i pecked his cheek...

"Oh you got that right...so I'm gonna some tonight"
He pecked my lips..

"Hell no...you stink."i pushed him. 

"Ohk I'm gonna wash up..go get ready for me" he laughed while entering the bathroom...

"Mmm-hmm"

I went into the bed and went ynder the comforter...
As the bathroom door opened...i drifted off to sleep....

😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮

Thank you for reading abd all your support...

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

What do you think?
Did Xavier deserve that punishment or should pria have given it to him....😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Feel free to leave your comments...and vote if you'd like to....

Love you all both my active and silent supporters....
👍👍👍👊👊👊🙏🙏🙏👉👉👈👈🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🌂💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋
Muah...