Agent 8's Awakening

-Y/n Pov

Just doing a daily routine... nothing special..... "Oh who am I kidding- THIS IS MY FIRST DAILY ROUTINE!" I screamed in excitement. Then, I hear it.

The sound of steps coming towards me, fast. I hid behind the corner and ready my weapon. Ok.. Just remember what they told you back in training. Hide, shoot, and reload. The steps stopped just before the corner. They're not moving?! They must have heard me! Maybe if I wait...

A female octoling turned the turner and shot at me. I panicked and dodged her ink and shot back at her. By some miracle, I actually hit her. Hurt, she dove into her ink. Suddenly, it became a lot more oblivious that I was surrounded by ink. Too stupid and afraid to shot a way out, I stood there and listened for the sound of a moving octopus to-

The octoling came the ink and put her weapon to my face. My weapon was already in her face. "I'll make you a deal. Just put your weapon down, and wal-" I interrupted by her tripping next to me. "Hey! You okay?" I said worried. I was probably suppose to splat her, but she was a octoling. Anyway, she hit her head on the concrete floor. She was knocked out for a moment. I looked at her equipment- I admit I was looking mostly at her butt - and when she moved I got ready to fight. She shook her head and just looked at me.

"D-Do I know you?" She said weakly. "I don't think you know me." I said. "D-do you know me?" She asked weakly. "I know you." I said. "I don't think you know me." She said weakly. "I know you." I persisted. "I don't know you." She finally said. "But I know you, Octo." I said. Her eyes widened in surprise when I said her name she gave herself. "Y/n?" She said. Now my eyes widened in surprise when she said my name I gave myself. "It really is you!" I said hugging her. She pushed me off her and left. "What did I do?" I said to myself confused.