Reunited

-Octo POV

I turned a corner and an enemy was looking around in my direction. I wish I had a weapon. I tried to sneak past, but they spotted me. They shot at me rapidly and destroyed my Subway jacket instantly. I ducked for cover as they continued to shoot at my cover. This is not good! in 1 minute my cover will break and they'll kill me! Suddenly my cover broke and my subway jacket broke again. "End of the line, foolish octoling! You will die like that other idiot octoling boy... 9."

They killed 9?! The purple octoling pinned me against the wall and shoved her weapon in my face. "A-a-agent 3?!" I cried out in vain and panic. "Haha! Any last words, Rebel scum!" The octoling put their finger on the trigger. "H-H-HELP M-ME! PL-PLEASE!" I pleaded in vein and hyperventilating. Suddenly, a beam fell on multiple enemies in the back.

"What th-" The octoling was interrupted by a flame sweeping in her direction. She ducked under it and took out her Neo blade? The lights turned off as a glowing purple blade glowed in the dark. The only other thing visible was a flame in the shape of a blade. "Who are you!" The purple octoling yelled in the dark. The flame got closer and closer until it swept in her direction. Startled, the octoling ran away from the flames.

The flame pointed in my direction. Oh no. I'm next! I freaked out and ran towards the flame? My brain wanted me to turn around but the flames were drawing me in. I felt a warm embrace. "DI- GAH!" The purple octoling got hit by a wave of flames. Just then the lights came back on. I looked at the person who was holding the flame blade. My eyes widen wider than I thought they could.

"I'll protect you, Octo!" Y/n said as he pointed his flame blade at the purple octoling.