I'm promoted?!?!?!

-Y/n Pov

Crying from that painful memory, I turn and run out of the thang location. I could hear them following me. Then could hear her running after me. She didn't stop, even when I leapt on the subway tracks. "Y/n! Stop! Stop running!" She said. But all I heard was "Y/N! STOP! TAKE IT OUT! IT HURTS!" Every time she yelled at me. That made run faster. Eventually, I jumped back on the side of the subway, but tired, she couldn't. Slowly, she got slower and slower until she stopped. But then I heard a train coming. Without thinking, I turnt around and ran back, and pushed Octo out of the way.

Lucky, I was able to roll out the way before the train hit me. Unfortunately, I landed on top of Octo and she grabbed me. "Octo please let me go!" I pleaded crying. "You didn't want to let go 6 years ago!" Octo said. OUCH. I started crying even more. "LET ME GO! I HATE YOU!" I lied pleading. "YOU DIDN'T HATE ME 4 YEARS AGO!" Octo yelled. DOUBLE OUCH. I started crying uncontrollably, kicking the air and screaming. "LETMEGOLETMEGOLETMEGOLETMEGOLETMEGOLETMEGOLETMEGOLETMEGOLETMEGOLETMEGOLETMEGOLETMEGO!!!!!" I yelled crying like a 9 year old. "Y/N CALM DOWN!" She shouted. She rolled us over to the other side of the rack to avoid a train. "GO AWAY!!" I screamed with all my breath. "YOU DIDN'T SAY THAT 2 YEARS AGO!" She yelled.

I stopped crying. I stopped kicking. I stopped screaming. I hated that day. The day I lost Octo. I hated that day so much. I got up and picked up Octo. "Y-Y/n?" She stuttered. I threw her up on the platform just before I was blinded by light.

-Octo's pov

"Y-Y/n?" I stuttered blushing. Suddenly he threw on the platform. "Y/N!!!!!" I screamed as I saw the train pass by. I cried there 1 hour at the train station until, that train came. To my surprise, there was no ink on it. I sighed in relief knowing he got away. I looked down until I was looking down at my phone. "I believe this belongs to you, kiddo." A old voice said. I looked up at cuttlefish and hugged him. "I'm sorry..." I quietly whispered. "No, I'm sorry, kiddo." He replied. I softly cried into his shoulder. I will find him again.

-Y/n POV

"I'm promoted?!?!?!" I said amazed. "Congrats Y/n. You were promoted. Now that we know that's Octo, we want you to help her get out of there." Commander said. "Thank you ma'am!" I bowed to her. "Don't bow to me." She snapped. "I'm coming with you, Private Y/n!" Another female voice said. My eyes widen. Was that..? "Inktoia?" I asked surprised. "Hey Y/n~!" (This is after she met Sammy, remember that.) "Inktoia going to help you out there." Commander stated. "Yes ma'am!" I said.