Revenge only brings death.

A knock out Agent 3 lied on the floor next to Octo. Octo stared at her with wonder in her eyes. Suddenly the elevator jolted to a stop again. "Did you...." A familiar voice started. Octo grabbed Y/n's blade tightly in case she would have to fight. "Miss me?" Midnight said from on top of the elevator.

-Octo's POV

Midnight jumped down and started attacking me. Not knowing how to use a blade, I dodged and kept getting clipped. So I attacked back. She easily dodged all my attacks. In a last effort, I turned on the flames and started swinging out here. This time, every attack she blocked hit her as fire. And when she dodged the flames could sometimes hit her as she got up.

I firmly gripped the blade as she started getting mad. She jumped at me, blade pointed at my heart. Payback time. I parried her attack out the air. I instantly stuck the blade straight through her torso. "GAHH!" Midnight grunted in pain. She got back up, looking furious. She rapidly attacked me. Everytime I blocked I felt something cut me anyway. Out of energy, she knocked my blade away. She slashed my torso, cutting deep into me. I screamed out in pain.

-??? POV

You will never be able to protect anyone.

You're a failure.

Why would I ever want to recruit you?!

You're a lowly hooligan.

Don't listen to them, they're just jerks, I'll be your friend!

I heard a scream I knew too well. "Can't a..... guy who just........... got stab........ get some rest?" I said to the two fighting mentally. I got up spilling ink everywhere. "Dammit! They busted my ink tank!" I said revealing a cracked ink tank. "Wait, where's my blade?!" I said looking around for my blade. "Oh well. I'll just use the next best thing." I said pulling out my ice blade.

"Oh Midnight... Revenge only brings death." I said starting to climb the elevator.