The end?

-Octo's POV

"I hate killing cute octolings, but you killed my squadron!" Midnight yelled. Y/n let me go. "Y/n, can you beat her?" I asked concerned. "I don't know, she seems different...." Y/n responded worried. "Y/n I'm not leaving until you beat her..." I said hugging his arm. "I know, that's what I'm worried about.... Promise me, if she beats me, no matter what you won't try to fight her...." He said locking his eyes on Midnight. "I-I... I c-can't pro-promise that...." I said. "Get back!" Y/n shouted as he blocked a slash of blade coming for my head.

I jumped back and slowly walked backwards. I stopped at the elevator and mentally cheered Y/n on. Y/n cut Midnight on the side, arm and legs. Midnight grew frustrated and attacked more rapidly. This time, Midnight slashed Y/n's stomach. Y/n's eyes grew red. Shivers went down my spine. Y/n performed one last slash that would've cut her head off.... Would've.

She parried it. "No..." I quiet said as Y/n's blade was knocked his hand. "No." I said as Midnight grabbed Y/n's shoulder and forced him on his knees. "NO!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as Midnight thrust'd her sword through Y/n's torso. Another octoling dropped down and stabbed midnight in the back, majorly injuring her. It didn't kill her or make her pass out as she super-jumped away.

"Y/N!" I yelled running over to him. I placed my head on his chest. I lifted my head slowly and started crying. I didn't care about the promised land anymore. I didn't fucking care about anything else. I looked at Y/n's Fire blade and took it.

"Y/n.... I will find Midnight..... And I will Kill her for you...." I whispered into the sword and walked onto the elevator.