The Final Battle True Ending

Octo looked at Skylar. Skylar looked at her with her eyes analyzing Octo's new form. Octo sighed and ran at Skylar, In which Skylar ran at her. Octo tried to hug Skylar, but-- SHE DODGED IT!!! She stabbed the concrete in Octo's side. Octo screamed in pain as she dropped to one knee and coughed out ink. Skylar ran back and and picked up Octo. Alarmed, Octo squirmed in the air. Skylar threw her into the Lobby, breaking most of the equipment in there, electrocuting her severely. "S-Stop Sk-Skyl-Sklar.." Octo said exhausted. "Awww, is someone tired? Here, let me put you..." The CPU said in Skylar's voice as she grabbed Octo's feet and started swinging her around. "TO REST!!" The CPU said as Skylar threw Octo straight into Ammo Knights.

Octo grunted and whined as she removed fiberglass shards from her arms and legs. Y/n ran after Skylar, even though she was much faster. She turned around and picked him up and threw him at Ammo Knights. Octo caught Y/n and fell backwards. She unfortunately, landed on spike shards of metal. She tried to get up, tearing apart her insides.

"Octo! Stop! You're killing yourself!" Y/n pleaded as Octo screamed and yelled as she removed herself from the spikes. "I-- Grahh.. I can-- Rahhh... I can't stop her-- Raaaahhhh....." Octo said as she fell to the floor and started  breathing slower. "Octo?! Oh Kraken!" Y/n said as he picked her up. The building was on fire from the dangling electrical wires. Y/n ran out the exit and put down Octo, coughing. Aqua saw what was going on, just in time to see Skylar kicking at her.

Aqua dodged the kick, and put her leg over her shoulder. She then flipped Skylar over her into the ground. Aqua then put Skylar in a choke hold . "S--Stop th--this madn--madness!" Aqua said as Skylar repeatedly eblowed Aqua hard in the stomach. Suddenly, Skylar stopped breathing. "Oh k-kraken, did I k-k-kill her?" Aqua said worried. Aqua let go, but in reality... Skylar faked it. Skylar flipped behind Aqua and put her into a choke hold. Aqua started elbowing Skylar, but it wasn't very effective.  Poor Aqua tried faking death but the CPU in Skylar's Brain could read her heartbeat. Aqua started squirming after realizing that Skylar wasn't falling for it. She started to slowly inch closer and closer to death as she struggled. She felt her eyes slowly roll upwards just as a wet substance landed on Skylar, making her loosen her grip.

Aqua took a deep breath and flipped Skylar over her and kicked her in the stomach. Skylar responded by kicking Aqua in the head. Then again. Then again. And then kicking her off her legs and kicking her in the face. Then she grbbed Aqua and threw her into the ground. And picked her up and brought her close to her. "I expected more from the girl who had magic inside of her, but I can still have some fun with you~!" Skylar evilly teased as she bit deep in between Aqua's shoulder and neck, causing her to scream in tremendous pain. "That's it! Let me suck all of your magic out of you~! Your delicious magical blood~!" Skylar said as she sucked out Aqua's magic. The pain Aqua felt was unbearable.

"S-stop it yo-you evi-stupid bitch!" Aqua cussed. "That's no way to be talking to your superior!!" Skylar yelled as she slammed Aqua in the ground and sucked her magic out some more. Aqua started screaming at the top of her lungs. Octo got up, spilling her Red burning ink everywhere. "But your magic--" Skylar was suddenly licking Octo's ink on her finger. "It's filled to the brim~!" Skylar giggled as she bit down on Octo's neck. Octo winced as she pulled something off her back. "Gotcha!" Octo said as she hit Skylar with her SUPER hero brush.

(Splatted Agent 4 <3)