Distress Signal

"Agent 8, Incoming enemies, Lots of them yo!" Pearl warned 8. Octo looked around for the enemies when suddenly, a warning  for a splashdown came down on top of her. Alarmed and surprised, She turned into a Octopus and tried to flee, getting majorly injured anyway.

Stuck in the enemy's ink, she struggled to get up. The octoling responsible for the splashdown ran up to her. Octo grabbed her Octo-shot and shot at the octoling, splatting them. Letting her guard down, she recieved a swift ink shot in the back, breaking her "Hero" Jacket.

The octoling giggled and stepped their foot on Octo's back, stopping her "Hero" Jacket's regeneration. "What a shame... I was expecting more from you...." The octoling teased putting their gun in Octo's face.

"Oh no! Agent 8's in trouble! Marina, DO SOMETHING!!" Pearl panicked. "Calm down Pearl! I'm activating 8's distress signal." Marina said.

-Your POV

It's so boring back on my regular patrol. I got promoted from finding a lost octoling. Now I'm on patrol to look out for agent 4. I sat in the Deepsea Metro Station for my 15-minute break. I sighed in boredom. Suddenly, My CQ-80 started beeping. I opened it and found a distress signal from another CQ-80.

I guess I could check it out. I grabbed my Octo-shot and put on my metal goggles. I rushed over to the origin of the signal. I was surprised to find an octoling about to splat Octo. "Hey!" I yelled. The octoling turned around, smiling at me. That smile sent chills down my spine. "N-name your squadron!" I demanded, never seeing any octolings that were green, wearing Hypnoshades, Neo armor, and Neo boots. "What squadron?" The octoling said. "That's the only answer I need." I said, shooting at them. They dodged and shot back, almost splatting me.

"You seem familiar... Too bad, because I have to splat y-" The octoling was cut off by getting splatted by Octo. "Thanks..." Octo said quietly. "What was that?" Another voice said coming from Octo. She turned off her communicator and looked at me frowning. "Sorry, I have to go now..." She said quietly walking off. I turned around and started walking off. Suddenly, I was hugged from behind. "Thanks again." She said and walked off for good. I heard my timer going off, signaling my break was over. I ran all the way back to my patrol area.