Dominic's Perspective: Chapter 16

well hello again you PERVERTS. yet another sexual chapter in dominic's perspective. i'm going to update the last 2 chapters of this book together and when I do that, i'm going to post 2 new books. whichever one of those books is most popular amongst yall then i'll make it my primary focus and the other book will take the backburner (will still be updated but it might be biweekly updates). i'm also still writing the perfect balance so ya stay tuned.

"I already can't feel my legs," West announces as we enter the gym locker room. I open the compartment where my bag is and take it out, preparing to shower. I peel off my shirt and drop it onto the bench.

"Not to be weird, but what the hell are those?" West asks me. I stare at him in confusion while he examines my torso. My eyes fall downward to my stomach and land on the handful of reddish blotches on my lower abdomen. My fingers lightly trace them as I think about where they came from. Nova's mouth. "I'll answer seeing as you're incapable of forming a sentence: they look like hickies."

"They do," Jack retorts as he eyes me curiously. "You sleeping with someone?"

I turn around and rummage through my bag in search of nothing in particular. "No," I answer honestly.

"Okay, are you doing things with someone but not sleeping with them?" he clarifies.

"Kind of," I decide to answer.

"Finally move on from Nova?" West taunts, which earns a sharp glare from me. Very funny.

"Who is it?" Jack inquires casually.

"Uh..." I trail, trying to think of a name. "No one important. Anyway, I'm going to shower."

I avoid their eyes as I hurry to the curtain covered room. By the time I finishing washing up and dressing, I've yet to think of a good enough lie to feed the guys. They're waiting for me in the hallway, talking quietly to themselves. I try to join the conversation as if our previous one hadn't happened.

"What are we talking about?" I ask.

"We're talking about who your hickey girl could be," West replies as he motions to my stomach. I shift my bag in front of my clothed abdomen and purse my lips.

"Well, let me hear what you've come up with," I reply.

"Depending on your level of desperation, I'd say Raven," Jack jokes and I roll my eyes.

"I don't like her and neither does Nova," I dismiss.

"So?" Jack retorts. "What does Nova not liking her have to do with anything?"

"I'm not going to sleep with a girl that my best friend doesn't like," I respond. "Not to mention, she kind of treats Nova like shit."

"You like Eli?" West retorts.

"Not particularly," I answer.

"She still sleeps with him," Jack concurs, which earns an eye roll from me.

"Not that it's any of your business but she's not sleeping with him," I reply.

"Either way, you're allowed to sleep with whoever," Jack concludes.

"Okay, just to be clear, I didn't sleep with...hickey girl," I use West's coined name.

"You can say her name, you know?" Jack retorts.

"No, I can't," I inform him. In an attempt to dismiss the topic of conversation, I swing my bag lightly. "Let's just get our stuff back to the dorm so we can go eat."