Chapter: 28 -In sickness and health, till death do us apart.

-Rukhsati-

-Rukhsati-

~Ayat~

"Hey! Did you pack my dress"
We were half our way to the parlour.

"Oops I just forgot!"

"Imaaaaan!!"

"I am sorry I thought you took it already. It wasn't in aabi's wardrobe."

"Oh Lord! I thought you packed it already because I didn't find it in his wardrobe too."

"You didn't even see it for once?" She was shocked.

"I was so busy in Henna and Eid. It just slipped out of my head. I'm so irresponsible. I'm sorry!"
I was worried for extreme.

"We are heading back to home right now. " I told the driver.

"No. Please. Ayat we're too late. Call aabi to drop your dress."

"But!" I dialed his number in a hurry.

" Ibrahim? "

"Missing me?" His dreamy voice replied.

"Funny. Have you seen my dress. It was in your wardrobe. " I questioned.

"You didn't even see it for once!" He wasn't asking.

"I'm sorry. It just really slipped out of my mind. I thought Imaan packed it already but..."

"The red box with a black ribbon is in your car trunk!"

"Wallahi you put it?" I jumped on my seat happily.

"See you tonight beautiful!"
He hung up on phone.

As soon as I reached the parlour, I drew the box out that was beautifully packed.

"Ma'am wear your dress first. We'll start the hair and makeover after it."
I nodded and went to change. After opening that elegant packed box, there was a card inside.

"To the girl who's delicate and beautiful as a butterfly, whose love fills warmth and life to my every beat."

I was taken aback. It was the same dress. The dress.. I saw on that day..But my dress was ....

"Imaaaaan. Where's my...?"

"Surprise!" She winked, all laughing.

"Oh'kay! Every single thing planned from Eid or even before Eid!"

"Sorrrrry! Didn't you like it? " She pouted.

"I loved it!" I got heaven excited.

-------------

I'm not a self obsessed person eh, but I was looking real breathtaking. I didn't know what have I done to deserve this. Alhamdulilah.
Imaan looked gorgeous too. She was wearing red and green.