(A/N) My guys who have crushes on me...

Hello kittens and cool cats! I am back and not dead! I am so sorry I couldn't update for y'all. I had so much to do because I'm a week and 1/2, I will going to Disney and yesterday I had to get clothes yesterday and I did not like it. Now you might be wondering, "Why didn't you like it?" It's because I was with my dad and he was helping me, and my sisters weren't corroborating, and I only got one thing to go to sleep for night.

The reason is because I don't have a fashion choice or statment. I'm terrible at picking clothes -_-. Anyway! I will upate probably today, tonight or tomorrow so look for my notification!
liang: Author-chan, are your writing?
Me: Yes liang i have not updated in a long time so I'm making an update!
liang: Oh ok. Hey author-Chan. Let's make a bet. If you can get in the pool for 20 minutes I'll give you a gallon of milk.
Me: 0-0! Seri-
Liang: And if you don't do it, you will tell everyone who has a crush on you!
Me: Liang no. You know how personal I'm about that.
Liang: Please! ο('・ω・`o)
Me: -_- Fine..
Liang: Yay!
Me: Ok next time I'll get in my biggest fear. Water. Becasue im a cat so see you next time kittens and cool cats!