Chapter 12 • Cherry blossoms • Kenshirou

Hello everyone! Sorry for the late update. I just had a lot of stuff going on and I really needed this break. This mini one shot was requested by lyananatsume. She was very sweet to me when we first met which was in the comment section and I wanted to finish this one shot. Now it's time for the show so here we go!

                                       。・゚♡゚・。・゚♡゚・。・゚♡゚・。・゚♡゚・。・゚♡゚・。

  It's a beautiful day here in Nanba Prison. Everyone is either doing their paperwork, talking to their cell mates or just doing their own thing. But it's different for the three sisters.

  Yeah, you thought I forgot about those two!

  I know you did!

  Don't lie!

But anyway, those two are actually catching up on some things. They're talking to each other, smiling and laughing like sisters should do.

  "How did you get those inmates to like you (Y/N)?" Taylor asked her older sister. (Y/N) smiled at her and fluffed her hair. She always likes to talk to Taylor. She's an ado   little doughnut with yellow icing and pink sprinkles, as people say she is.

  "It's not a big deal Taylor. I just be nice to them. Some inmates just need some love and care. They've been through so much and now they're here. Where they cant go no where and just stay in a cell." (Y/N) said to Taylor who nodded understanding.

  "You're totally right (Y/N)! I was in building 4 and I met this cute little person! I thought the person was a girl but the person was actually a man!" Taylor said excitingly.

  "Wow Taylor! That's amazing!"

  "And guess what's even more amazing!" Taylor asked (Y/N) as she tilted her head.

  "What...?" (Y/N) said with a tone of confusion and fear. Fear because she always says the most randomness of items and they're actually shocking.

  "The boy's name is Hitoshi and he's the brother of Hajime!"

  "WHAT?!" Both (Y/N) and Mackenzie yelled at the same time in shock.

He has a younger brother!?! And he didn't tell us!?!

  What the heck!?

  "He never told us about this!!" Mackenzie yelled with shock. He never told me too which I was in shock also.

  "Show us a picture of him!!" Me and Mackenzie asked her as she pulled up her phone and quickly shoes us a picture of the two taking a selfie.

When we saw him, our eyes widened in shock.

(Guess what this app is ):3)

  "Woah..."

  "That's his brother?!" I asked her as she nodded.  I can't believe Hajime has a brother! And he works here! He looks as if he works with Kenshirou. He's into calm and peaceful stuff. He did say he had a orchid of cherry blossoms. I've always wanted to see cherry blossoms. They are so pretty and I heard they small so sweet and tender!

I wonder if he'll let me come over to his building an I can see the cherry blossoms...

  "Hey Taylor, will he let me come over so I can see the cherry blossoms?" I asked her. She quickly looked towards me with a happy face and nodded.