Chapter 8 • Maybe he does like me...

~Hello my beautiful kittens and coolcats! I am so sorry I didn't update! Right now I am doing a Lemonade Stand at my school carnival today!

Yep! That me! ☺️ Also I will continue this book so skip to 5 days~

                                  。・゚♡゚・。・゚♡゚・。・゚♡゚・。・゚♡゚・。・゚♡゚・。

"I am surprised (Y/N). You kept the inmates in there cells and they haven't been bothering Hajime at all this week! I'm impressed!" Said Momoko happily. I nodded with a smile at Momoko happy that I got the inmates under control and now the inmates sat I'm their favorite guard! I bowed at Momoko.

  "Thanks Momoko!" Momoko gave me a closed eye smile and someone knocked on the door.

  "Who could that be?" Momoko and I said the the exact same time. I looked at Momoko, Momoko looked at me and we started laughing.

  "Ahem. Come in 😑." Said Momoko with a stern face. I snickered a little 😆 because she always does that when someone comes in and then when they leave she has a whole different personality. The person who came in was Samon Gokku and Hajime Sugoruku. Momoko blushed because she likes one of the two men. Momoko likes Hajime. I stood by her desk with hair on one of my eye.

  "Ma'am, we are here to clean your office." Hajime said and bowed. Momoko nodded at Hajime and then looked at me. Asifi read her mind, I nodded and sat on her desk

Hajime and Samon started cleaning and I noticed Samon looking at me in the corner of his eye

~Samon's P.O.V~

I started cleaning the rooms and I looked at (Y/N) on accident and I saw her sitting on Momoko's desk. Why was she sitting on Momoko's desk? Is she one of her friends now? Did she replace Mitsuru that was her best friend with (Y/N). I have so many questions right now. I was still looking at there and her eyes went into the corners of her eyes. Shoot! She saw me looking at her! I looked away and finished cleaning the floor of Momoko's office.

  "Ma'am, I need to clean your desk." Said Hajime with his hands behind his back.

  "Continue then." Said Momoko looking at Hajime. I don't know why but why does Momoko always look at Hajime that way? Eh, not my problem. I watched Hajime get ready to clean and (Y/N) was staring at me. I looked away for a second and I heard her giggle.

~Timeskip brought to you by Momoko's water powers!~

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~

  "Ok was it just me or Samon was looking at me a lot?" I said with my head tilted and looked at Momoko.

  "No, I saw it too. That means he likes you~" Momoko said in a teasing way. I went wide eyed, turned my head away and my face became red.

  "N-No! T-That's not true!" I said with a red face. Momoko chuckled and looked at her papers.

  "Whatever you wanna say~" Momoko said teasingly again and started on her paperwork. I chuckled and stood up and left her office. Once I closed the door, I took another sigh. {Maybe Momoko's right...Maybe Samon does like me..}