Chapter 11 • The calming friend

Hello!! Hello!! I am back!! I am so sorry I couldn't update. The reason why is because I have A LOT of things to do. Mostly bc of my mother bc she doesn't understand me. She put restrictions on my phone so I couldn't get on the Wattpad app, my sisters act like I'm their mad and being lazy, helping my friend wit their disorders such as depression and anxiety attacks. But today I'm just going to make a short chapter for y'all for right now so y'all can have an update. I'll see when I can make another update. Now, let's start!

。・゚♡゚・。・゚♡゚・。・゚♡゚・。・゚♡゚・。・゚♡゚・。

"Momoko? What's wrong?" I said with wide eyes seeing her laying her head on her arms as she sobbed. It broke my heart hearing her cry. I have no idea why she's crying.

I walked over to her while taking my hat off,put my hat on one of the chairs in the room and put my hand on her back.

"I-I bought H-Hajime-K-Kun a p-present today but I-I m-made Mitsuri p-put it on his desk..." She sad as her voice was shaky from crying and cracking probably because she was crying got so long.

"That sounds nice of you. What was it?"

"I-It was s-some knuckle r-rings...I h-heard f-from Mitsuru t-that h-he really wants t-those..." Momoko says as she grabs her phone and shows me the rings she got Hajime.

" Momoko says as she grabs her phone and shows me the rings she got Hajime

"I g-got him t-these...I b-bought him m-more than o-one so h-he would h-have them on a-all f-fingers..."

"Okay? But why are you crying?" This was getting stranger and stranger by the minute. She got him something nice that even I would want but I still don't get it. Why was she crying?

"M-Mistsuru put the p-present on his desk. Hajime c-came into his office and looked at the box with wide eyes and said, 'Who would give me a present?' Mitsuru said, 'Idk but I might be from someone very special.' Then when Hajime heard it he sighed in frustration and said 'These people get weirder and weirder. It's probably nothing important. I'll open it later.' And he walked off!! Mitsuru stood there with wife eyes when he heard him say that and now here we are! Oh (Y/N) what do I do?!" She said then started crying again.

(Warning: Cussing is now active.)

What?! Hajime did this?! What kind of bastard does that shit?!

"Momoko! You can't be worrying about him if he fucking doesn't accept a fucking gift! If he doesn't accept it, we'll fuck him! Who cares?! Forget about it! Go on with your life Damnit!!" I yelled angrily at her.

Momoko looked at me with wide eyes hearing me tell and curse like that. She has never heard such language from me. No one has probably heard me say such words-well I cant lie, my sisters probably have heard me say those words. But back to what I was saying. I barely, or try, to say curse words around here. I feel bad if I do.

Especially around Seitarou. He's a kawaii child. So adorable. So sweet. It would hurt me to do that. I don't want him to know all those bad things.

Unlike Hajime, he knows every bad thing. He smokes, he curses, he beats people. It's all just a mess. I feel bad for those inmates he has. They have to deal with um...with um...what do they call him again?

Oh! I know! He a gorilla!

Yeah! That's what he is! Anyway, back to what was happening

I went o r to Momoko, grabs a chair, sat in front of her and looks at her in her face. She was so mad that this happened. I feel bad. Next, I pulled her hands away from her face as she looked at me.

"You shouldn't be obsessing over someone if they don't like you. If he doesn't like it and acts as if it doesn't matter. Well then that's his lost. You need to be stop being like this for Hajime if he keeps doing this. Just let him go Momoko. It's not healthy. And don't worry. You'll find someone." I said to her with a happy and calm smile. I guess my explanation worked because after I finished, she wiped her eyes and smiled at me.

"Yeah," she said as she sniffed. "you're right (Y/N)." She wipes her eyes with glove. I'm glad she's happy now. I don't want to see her so sad.

"Now, let's make your face pretty again. He'll be sorry he missed your gift." I said with a smile. Momoko giggles hearing me then nodded.

"Yeah! He'll be sorry!" She said with a confident smile. Now that's the Momoko I know! And after I said that, she pulled out a drawer that had a bunch of makeup items.

I was in shock. I didn't know she had to much makeup! I don't even have that much!

"Wow Momoko! I didn't know you had to much makeup!" I told her with a happy smile.

She smiled back at me.
"Well I always need this Incase Hajime-Kun sees me." I chuckled her then we started doing each other's make up. It's since actually nice doing someone's make up. I haven't done it in a long time and it reminds me of the good times as a child. I hope I get to do this again.

Hajime's P.O.V

Wait...Momoko likes me?! How can my boss like me!?! I mean yeah. I am a cool dude but...

I don't like her...

I like (Y/N)....

。・゚♡゚・。・゚♡゚・。・゚♡゚・。・゚♡゚・。・゚♡゚・。

Oof! Plot twist y'all! Wonder what's gonna happen next time in this crazy story? See in the next chapter and find out how Momoko will feel hearing her best friend is her crush's crush! 😱