Chapter 6 • I'm sorry I wasnt good enough...

Hello Kittens and cool cats! I want to give a special shout to a person named amybryson15 because this person was the first one who voted on all of my chapters so far! Now, lets get to the story! Also warning, this is going to be long.

                                       。・゚♡゚・。・゚♡゚・。・゚♡゚・。・゚♡゚・。・゚♡゚・。

  "So mitsuru." I said as I look at Mitsuru, "is this building really trouble?" Misturu stops a little, chuckles and starts walking again.

  "Well a little." "A little?!" Said someone. I jumped a little at the voice and looks around to find that voice. Mackenzie growled a little and reached for her sword.

{Makenzie.} I looked at my sister and saw her grabbing her sword.

{It's ok. Just be calm.} I put my hand on her hand that was on the sword and pushed her hand down to make the sword go back down into its holder. Mackenzie look at me shocked and then puffed air out of her nose and nodded.

  "Misturi...W-Who was that?..." Taylor said as she clinched on to Mitsuru.

  "Oh that's my best friend of course!" Misturu said and pointed up to a ledge. There, standing there, was a man with a scar-like cross on his left eye. "They're not just a little trouble." He jumped from the very tall height and landed perfectly on the ground and made the ground shake.

~Somewhere in building 5~

Samon sits down in his chair with his popsicle in his hand and started eating it. But then all of a sudden the ground started shaking and it shook so hard, it made Samon loose his grip on the blue popsicle and fall to ground. Samon being the "Monkey" he is.

(Author: *stops typing and slowly turns around and sees Samon glaring at her with arms crossed and tail has staff in its grip* W-wait!! I-I'm sorry! I have to make this story a little funny!!

S: I swear to god______...(Ha! Y'all not finding out my name right now!) *walks away*

Author: Good god..0-0...*goes back to typing*)

He gets up an stomps his foot. "D*mnit Hajime!!"

~Back at Building 13~

  "So yeah. That's the inmates.." Hajime said while walking. Mackenzie clutched her fist because of what she had to do to Uno, Taylor was on Hajime's shoulder trying get back to Nico to watch Anime, and I had a blushing face because of Uno.

-Flashback to cell 13~

  "Hi, my name is Uno and I'll be your "Uno" and only lover." Uno aid as he grabbed my hand and kissed it. Mackenzie and Hajime grow tick marks and Hajime had his fist ready to punching him but...

M"Hey!! What was that for!?" Uno said on his butt and rubbing his head. I looked away from Uno and looked at my sister with her gloves on one of her hand on and a little red.

  "Never. Flirt with my sister again. She won't like a stupid boy like you..." Mackenzie said as she had her fist out of Uno did something else. I had the "Really face on" 😑 and said to myself in my head.

{You don't know that Mackenzie..}

~Back to reality~

  "Well they weren't that bad! Right (Y/N)?" Mitsuru said and looked at me. I opened my mouth to talk but then Mackenzie said, "THEY WEREN'T THAT BAD?!?!? He flirted with (Y/N)!!! SHE'S TOO YOUNG TO DATE!!!" Mackenzie said as she was glowing red. I looked at Mackenzie and my eyes widend. "No! Not today Mackenzie!!" I said to her as Hajime looked at me with a weirded out face.

  "Calm down. You need to control your anger." Hajime said to me. I looked at Hajime and blushes a little bit. {Wait! Why am I blushing!?} I nodded and keep on walking.

~Timeskip to nighttime brought to you by Samon and Hajime fighting and Kiji and Ruka fighting 😑 {I swear these guards are like children inside adult bodies 😑}~

I sat in the office that my sisters and I share waiting for something to happen. Hajime told me if something happens, the alarm will go off and go to the nearest security room.

I played with my ball of yarn while Mackenzie was sharpening her swords and Taylor was playing with a pair of scissors for some reason. I looked at Taylor with a shocked face and she saw my face and put the scissors away.

All of a sudden an alarm went off. All three of us got up, and look around in shocker. We look at each other with wide eyes and Taylor opened the door for us and all three of us ran to building 13's security room. When we got there Hajime and Seitarou were looking at the screens informt of them.

I walked up to Hajime and looked at the cameras. "Hajime! What happened!?" I said as I look at the screens and back at him. He sighed and put on his glove. "The inmate that you met yesterday evening, they're troublemakers."

(Why does it feel so good but hurt so bad~! |H: *looks at Author and shakes head* {I don't even want to know...}|)

  "This is what they do almost every night." I looked at Hajime shocked then at my sisters then at Hajime again. "Why...why do they do this every night!?" I said as I look at Haijime. He looked at me and opened the door and walked out. Following my instinct, I followed and my sisters followed.

Taylor keeps rubbing her hands together like washing her hands.

  "M-Mackenzie..." She said and looked at Mackenzie with worry in her eyes.

  "I-I dont know why...b-but I have a bad feeling someone will get hurt..."She said and a tear fell down her cheek.

Mackenzie stopped walking and kneeled down to wipe the tear away. "Don't worry, we have Hajime and Me. We are both the strongest for right now." Mackenzie said and gave Taylor a small smile. Taylor nodded and started walking again.

~Timeskip to outside~

  "Welp...your plan failed Jyugo." Said Uno with a bored face 😑.

  "Hey don't blame me!" Jyugo said. Hajime sighed and got his fist ready.

  "*sighs* Lets just get this over with." Hajime said and punched Uno. I looked at Hajime shocked that he could punch so hard and started blushing. {W-wow, h-hes so strong...} The next one was Nico. Taylor looked shocked and was about to go and stop Hajime before Mackenzie put her arm infront of her and shook her head. Taylor has tears in her eyes watching Hajime walk up to Nico.

  "H-Hajime-Chan! D-don't!" Nico said worriedly. Hajime looked at Nico and widened his eyes and Nico fainted.

  "Well, it looked like Jyugo the great will have to get Hajime." He said and his hands turned into blades. All three of us looked shocked that he could do that. Jyugo has his blades up and ran towards Hajime. I looked shocked and so did everyone. "NOO!"

'SSSSSSSLLLLLIIIIISSSSSHH'

*play song now*

Everyone went quiet. I looked at Jyugo and he had his eyes wide and has tears falling, same thing with Hajime and Mackenzie. "(Y-YN)..." Taylor said and hugged Mackenzie side tightly. I looked down and saw one of Jyugo's swords in my stomach and it went through me. "N-no..." Mackenzie sad as tears fell off her face.

Jyugo took his sword out and dropped to the ground, started crying, and kept chanting over and over again, "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!!" Hajime picked up Jyugo by the hair and was about to punch him but I fell on the ground on my side and raised my hand to him. "H-Hajime...D-don't..d-do it.."

I sad. I looked at Mackenzie and gave her a smile with blood coming out of my mouth.

  "M-Mackenzie....I-...I'm s-sorry I w-wasn't g-good enough..."

  "(Y/N)!!! D-Don't you dare say that!!" I smiled again and everything went black.

                                        。・゚♡゚・。・゚♡゚・。・゚♡゚・。・゚♡゚・。・゚♡゚・。

Don't worry! This isn't the ending! 😅

*1353 words*