Chapter 7 • You are a goddess, my daughter

Hey kittens and cool cats, I have some bad news. Tomorrow I am starting school and cause I didn't get good grades, I won't have my phone between the week so this might be my last chapter to do before school and before you hear of me for a long time ;-; But! Don't worry! I will try my best this year to do good and I will see if I can update on the weekends. If I can I will try to do as much chapters as I can do on the weekends if I can have my phone on the weekends. A-Anyway... lets do this last chapter before school starts for me and probably some of y'all.

                                      。・゚♡゚・。・゚♡゚・。・゚♡゚・。・゚♡゚・。・゚♡゚・。

"Come on (Y/N)...please wake up..."

"P-please (Y/N)! W-wake up please!"

"I-I'm so sorry (Y/N)...please wake up so I know you did forgive me..."

Where am I right now? All I hear are those three voices...I want to wake up but all I see is black. Pitch black. No light. Not a speck of light. I look around for anything and start to cry. I yelled out, "HELLO?! ANYONE?! PLEASE! SOME ONE HELP ME!!" I yelled and curled up in a ball and cries even harder.

"I am here."

I heard it! I heard someone! I yelled again, "HELLO?! IS SOMEONE THERE?!" I yelled with fear, happiness, and concerned tears running down.

"My sweet daughter. Do you not remember me?"

That voice...I recognize it! I looked around and saw some light around someone.

I recognize it! I looked around and saw some light around someone

(this is the closest thing I can find :P)

The lady can down with a female lion and a male lion following her. She was very pretty. But when I first saw her, I got a shock of memory. I remembered her.

That's my mother! The goddess of lions and animals!
I remember everything now!
This is the story of how our life became.

~Story starts~

When my parents were living at Olympis, we had to evacuate cause of the monsters!