The mall

Monica POV
We pulled up at concord mall and hopped out I told T we could stay for at least 3 hours cause I had to go to work at 2:00.
"Cmon T let's go in forever 21 I need me a fanny pack" I said pulling her arm ,, she was too busy trying a free sample at the golden wolk.
When we went to forever 21 I instantly started grabbing clothes so of course I racked up🙃
T grabbed a phone case and a pair of sandals. We hit up some other stores, by then we were mfn tired😂 and hungry...it was 12:30 so still pretty early instead of stopping to grab something to eat on the way home we ate in the mall.
T'aria POV
Man I'm so hungry Monica idk were to eat I only have 10$ left my work pay was cut short since lemont wanted to go to the CIWAA last week so I had to take off. Even though it's not what I want I guess I'll get a small waffle fry and nugget at Chick-Fil-A .
"Here T you know I got you" Monica said as she handed me 40$ ,, "get what you want sis"
"Thanks bhoo I love you man"
(Hey guys sorry to interrupt but I just wanted to give a little background information 😊 Monica is the only child so you know she spoiled ,, her family rich and so is she,, she has a job at hooters to make extra change of her own",,  T'aria comes from a poor family that doesn't have much so she's always working and providing for not only her but lemont lazy ass too.)
MONICA POV
"Damn I don't know what I want too eat ,, I think I'll eat at New York pizza" I said thinking I was still talking too T but she had already left and went to chipotle 😂.
I walked over to New York pizza and their were three people in front of me so as I waited I scrolled through Instagram to see what was popping.
" may I take your order miss?"
I looked up and saw a fine ass nigga smiling in my face" 😜

" may I take your order miss?" I looked up and saw a fine ass nigga smiling in my face" 😜