Babymama drama

MONICA POV
When T sent me that text I couldn't say or do anything,I was so in shock don't get me wrong I'm happy for her and all but I just don't think she is ready, physically,mentally,or financially...o well I'll have a talk with her later.
*knock at the door
I opened the door to let Jaylen in and boy oh boy this nigga gets finer and finer by the minute.

"Wassup ma" he said hugging meMy mom came downstairs "Um Jaylen this is my mom Karen, mom Jaylen"(Long story short they ate and got to know each other and everything went smoothly)After we ate me and Jaylen went to my room to chill

My mom came downstairs
"Um Jaylen this is my mom Karen, mom Jaylen"
(Long story short they ate and got to know each other and everything went smoothly)
After we ate me and Jaylen went to my room to chill.
"So my nigga Jay T having a all white affair themed party and I want you to be my date ma"
"I'm down but only if you help me finish packing"
"Bet" he said grabbing my waist and kissing my cheek.
Party time
We spent the whole day watching movies layed up with each other and packing we didn't even realize we were late for the party.
"Damn ma it's 10:30 party started at 10"
"Okay well I'll hop in the shower and get ready, you can go home and get yourself ready and I'll swing by and get you if you want?"
"Nah my stuff in the car can I shower with you ma?"
"Well I guess that's fine too" I said showing my pearly whites
We took a shower together and cleaned each other then did everything else we needed to do to get ready then put on our clothes.

"Damn ma it's 10:30 party started at 10""Okay well I'll hop in the shower and get ready, you can go home and get yourself ready and I'll swing by and get you if you want?""Nah my stuff in the car can I shower with you ma?""Well I guess that's fine...

"You look good ma" "Thank you , you look good too"We got in the car and I noticed he had an aux so I plugged my phone too it and played Like you - bow wow & ciara I Ain't never had nobody show me all the things you showed me and specially the way ...

"You look good ma"
"Thank you , you look good too"
We got in the car and I noticed he had an aux so I plugged my phone too it and played Like you - bow wow & ciara
I Ain't never had nobody show me all the things you showed me and specially the way I feel when you hold me we gone always be together baby that's what chu told me and I believe you cause Ian never had nobody do me like yooouuu.
I started singing to him , something I don't even do in front of my mom
"Dammnnn ma you really like that , you can sing like hell girl"
"I'm okay"
"Nah ma you good might be better than Beyoncé"
"You doing too much I'll never be as good as the queen herself" I said laughing
"Nah ma you got a gift"
I started blushing
We pulled up to the party and went inside, all eyes were on us.
He found his friend and introduced me.
JAYLEN POV
"Wassup Jay T"
" wassup and who this fine lil mama?"
" oh this my girl Monica"
"Yo Girl? Boy you know you anit settling down shutcho ass up"
I looked down at Monica I could tell she was getting mad.
"aye look I'll holla at you later"
"Ight , bye lil mama"
"Aye chill out yo damn" we walked away
WHAT THE FUCK JAY SO THIS THE BITCH YOU BEEN IGNORING ME FOR...WOW I LOOK WAY BETTER THAN HER AND IM THE MOTHER OF YOUR CHILD LIKE WHAT THE FUCK!
I turned around to see Brianna looking fine as fuck, if only she didn't have a bad attitude and bad breath i woulda been cuffed.

"Man shut the fuck up Brianna damn let me be happy and except the fact that I don't want yo sinking ass pussy nomore""Whatever Jaylen ima let you have your lil hoe  for tonight and we'll discuss this tomorrow""TAKE ME HOME RIGHT NOW JAYLEN" Monica...

"Whatever Jaylen ima let you have your lil hoe  for tonight and we'll discuss this tomorrow"
"TAKE ME HOME RIGHT NOW JAYLEN" Monica said walking out.
"Okay ma"
Monica POV
In the car home ride it was silent
"Ma I'm sorry about everything can we talk"
"why didn't you tell me you have a child jaylen"
"I was ma , we just started talking it's not really your business right now."
"Nah fuck that, that's something highly important in your life and you left it out...fuck you , you just like them other niggas I'm glad we didn't fuck"
"You don't mean that ma you just mad right now."
We pulled up to my house and i hurried up and got out.
"Ima call you later ma , we have too talk I'm not letting you go."
I stuck up my middle finger and slammed the door behind me. Right now I don't know what to do. But I'm leaving tomorrow so right now that's my focus fuck everything else.