Getting ready

MONICA's POV
I arrived at my place and instantly went and took a shower so I could get ready for work T'aria decided she was going to wear something she bought from the mall so I let her stay here until it was party time.
"Ight T I'll be back at 8:00 to get ready for the party , don't mess up my room and help yourself to anything in the kitchen AND STAY OUT MY CLOSET ION WANT ANY MISSING CLOTHES BITCH IAN PLAYING!"
"Girl bye you know if I take something I always return it now go hoot yo ass on to work😂
"I know girl I'm just messing ,, but take me a picture before I leave you know this my last day working here "
"Okay cmon Pretty little liars about to come back on you know I'm tryna find out who A is "
"O shit record it for me and don't be blowing up my phone spoiling shit" I said laughing

"Ight T I'll be back at 8:00 to get ready for the party , don't mess up my room and help yourself to anything in the kitchen AND STAY OUT MY CLOSET ION WANT ANY MISSING CLOTHES BITCH IAN PLAYING!""Girl bye you know if I take something I always ret...

JAYLENS POV
It was now 5:30 and I just clocked out of work I hopped in my truck and played  get the bag-  2x & sneezy
(Y'all probably don't know that song but yeah 😅)
I pulled up at the crib took a shower and got fresh and shit then threw on my Gucci jacket and my Rolex and Dipped.

I stopped by 7/11 otw too my nigga  Jay T house and got me a slushy and a hot dog  not gone flex that shit was bussin a nigga was hungry

I stopped by 7/11
otw too my nigga  Jay T house and got me a slushy and a hot dog  not gone flex that shit was bussin a nigga was hungry.
I pulled up at his house and went inside.
"Wassup Jay" I said as I dapped him up
"Nothing much I see yo ass ready for that party tonight" he said lighting up a blunt.
"Hell yeah know I'm tryna get me some pussy tonight"
"Fasho" he said passing me the blunt.
Monica POV
I left work and headed home to get ready , when I walked in T'aria was already ready MY BITCH IS BAD🤪.

Monica POV I left work and headed home to get ready , when I walked in T'aria was already ready MY BITCH IS BAD🤪

"How I look??" She said posing and walking like a model.
" you look good boo" I said taking her picture
"I'll be right back" I went and took a shower and got ready.

" you look good boo" I said taking her picture"I'll be right back" I went and took a shower and got ready

"Awww look at you come here" T said while finding a filter on Snapchat.
We took lots of pictures and videos then headed out to the party.