The party🙃🙃🙃🙃

Monica POV
We pulled up too Tamyra's house and of course it was packed...we found a place to park and went inside.
"I'll be back mon ima go get us some drinks" T said walking towards lemont.
I knew I wasn't gone see her for awhile.
Since this was my last party here in South Carolina before collage I wasn't about to let the night go to waist. I found the bar and ordered me a sex on the beach.
"ID please" I showed the bartender my ID , got my drink and went to find Tamyra.
"Hey girllllllll" I said tapping Tamyra's shoulder.
"Omggggggeeeeee you made it , hey Monica,, we're T'aria??"
"Girl somewhere with lemont"
"Oh before I forget theirs someone I want you to meet."
" oh nonononononononononooooo I don't wanna get put on with anyone right now Myra I'm focusing on school right now I don't have time for no lying, cheating , broke ass nigga".
"Girl just give him a chance ,, that's him over their sitting by the pool"
I glanced over by the pool and when I saw him my heart instantly started beating.
"Cmon Girl I'll introduce y'all" Myra said while pulling me.
We walked over to the pool
"Jaylen this is Monica the girl I was telling you about"
JAYLEN POV
"Hey ma" I said looking Monica up and down she looked good as fuck I got to get in them panties tonight.
"Um hi Jaylen nice too see you again"
"Oh y'all know each other already? Damn well y'all don't need me" "I'll be by the DJ if you need me boo" Myra said as she walked away.
"Damn ma you look good" I said biting my lip
"Thank you Jaylen , don't look to bad ya self"
"Let me buy you a drink ma"
"No I'm fine thank you though"
"Well at least dance with me ma let me see how that ass work"
" that's probably the only reason you talking to me."
"Nah ma Ian like that I promise"
"Mmhmm" I said smiling
Before he could say anything else the DJ played
Trampoline that booty
Tamyra came up to me and I already knew what time it was. Me and Myra started twerking untill I felt hands around my waist I turned around and it was Jaylen.
"Cmon Girl don't be scared"
"Ian scared boy"
I started twerking and grinding on Jaylen I felt his errection getting hard. The song ended and me and Jaylen went and took shots.
"So can I get your number ma?"
"Yeah it's (803)893-5643" (fake number)
At the end of the party I found T'aria and dropped her off at home then I went home and finished packing.
It was 1am when I heard my phone go off
Unknown number: wassup ma😌
Me: hey Jaylen 😊
Jaylen🎯: wyd??
Me: packing🤦🏽‍♀️
Jaylen🎯: were you going?👀
Me: collage😜
Jaylen🎯: ohh true tryna let me slide through?
Me: I guess you can come over
Jaylen🎯: Ight send the addy ma
10 mins later
I was in the middle of tapeing the rest of my boxes up when I heard a Knock at the door.